Options available for IT Project manager (PMP certified) after 8 years of Exp in IT consulting

Hello, My Profile :PMP certified project manager working in Indian IT company. Got more than 8 yrs of exp in IT industry and out of that, around 4 yrs abroad. Now I feel that I have hit the ceiling and want to go higher in corporate ladder. Late…

Hello,

My Profile :PMP certified project manager working in Indian IT company. Got more than 8 yrs of exp in IT industry and out of that, around 4 yrs abroad. Now I feel that I have hit the ceiling and want to go higher in corporate ladder. Lately, I was looking out other options for me and here are the results of my research :

Options Available :

MS/Msc/MIM courses -- a bit older for these courses

MFE - does not suit my profile

MBA - Option left

Preferable MBA location -- Abroad (Class diversity, better work culture)

College - still exploring

Purpose of MBA : Don't know which field/role would be best for me, but want to explore what options are available for me.

Post MBA roles in IT Industry:

Business analyst -- After 8 years exp in IT, MBA is not required to get this type of role

Pre-sales -- After 8 years exp in IT, MBA is not required to get this type of role

IT consultant -- Since last 8 years in consulting; therefore, MBA is not required to get this type of role

Business development Manager - After 8 years exp in IT, MBA is not required to get this type of role

Post MBA roles in other areas/Industry:

HR -- would not fit as Companies Abroad prefer Local Candidates

Marketing -- would not fit as Companies Abroad prefer Local Candidates

Sales -- would not fit as Companies Abroad prefer Local Candidates

Positions in Industry --- Would not fit as not having degree/exp. in core Engg. fields

Management consulting --- Would be fit for my profile

Business strategy -- Would be fit for my profile

Business development Manager in companies Abroad -- Would be fit for my profile

Query :

Is there any other role/area that was missed and would be suitable for my profile. Looking for Post MBA areas where I can use of my last 8 years of exp. Please feel free to provide your comments.