Opportunity to improve your Writing Skills .. Join me in this !

Inviting Writers For www.Indianviewpoint.com. I had recently shared my idea about creating a site where we MBA aspirants can hone their writing skills as essay writing is being made compulsory in many institutes. So the site is ready and I h…

Inviting Writers For

www.Indianviewpoint.com

. I had recently shared my idea about creating a site where we MBA aspirants can hone their writing skills as essay writing is being made compulsory in many institutes. So the site is ready and

I have also posted a few articles .

I am inviting writers for the time being only a maximum of 10 people would be accepted. You would need to write a minimum of 1 article (250 - 350 words) a week in the area of your expertise. Your article would a analyzed and rated by others.

We are talking with a grammar teacher too, who may crosscheck all articles for grammatical accuracy and give you feedback so you may improve.

We need people who can write about:

1. Current affairs/events news (Indian and World)

2. Business /economy /Share Market related

3. Philosophy/spiritual (We would not entertain simple story telling but something deep and profound writing as of level in CAT RC passages)

4. Reviews on Books,novels,movies etc. (This is to tune of with daily usage vocabulary and know your reading habits)

If you wish to write in any one of these topics or any other topics you deem worthy of being on site, please Contact me as soon as possible at [email protected] The spots are limited and already 4 spots are filled.

Your posts will be published at www.indianviewpoint.com

It would be checked by a English Professor for grammatical accuracy and feedback be given to you.(In process)

Your posts would be rated by all other people who visit the site.

Golden opportunity to hone up your Writing skills.

Contact immediately: [email protected]

4 /10 spots filled.