Online CAT voucher not received through mail

Guys, I have been waiting for about 15-20 minutes now (with nerves getting the better of me). Still havent received the voucher number through mail :astonished: …someone else facing the same problem?

Guys, I have been waiting for about 15-20 minutes now (with nerves getting the better of me). Still havent received the voucher number through mail 😲 ...someone else facing the same problem?

Yeah...me too😠

me too.. 😠😠

i have made the payment...it shows a page 'colors of success', but looks like transaction failed. Is the payment done or not?

same here..its frustating..havent received an email or message..but my account has been debited..

I got a "transaction failed" msg but the bank debited money from my account.:(

Same here!! They should not implement e-payment services when they don't have the technology know-how!!! frustrated....

same here .... was elated when the site was working so fast ... waiting for the mail now !!

GUYS..whr did u find the e-voucher..cant locate it on the catiim site

i did the process 2 times once with debit and other with credit card....no debit in first case but msg for confirmation in second case....:(

Same here buddy...:😐

yeah same here. am from guwahati. from where r u guys.

They gave us a serial number on successful payment...any idea what significance that could hold? Are they gonna dispatch vouchers in that order?

What the hell is colors of success?? it says link broken and now 1610 has been cut from my account

the amount has been deducted, but the page looked like the transaction failed. No email yet. Damn it

Has anyone had a successful transaction yet? And received the e-voucher code?

I too am in a similar situation.

This was not expected from standard like IIM 😞

I mailed the prometric guys. so refer to the FAQ on e-voucher.