ONGC GT FINANCE 2019 Discussion

To discuss about Exam of ONGC for E1 level Post.

Exam is scheduled in July end. Ample time has been provided.

Is there any option to pay challan through online mode?

does anyone have an idea about the level of this exam? what all areas to be touched , as per notification it mentions grad & post-grad level

Any Idea about Syllabus?

Sample Papers Previous Years?

GT Finance Previous Year Cutoffs?

Is there any book we can refer for GT Finance?

hello sir,madam,please provide us the previous exam question papers of ongc finance & accounts post.

Can we expect the CBT to take place in the last week of July as per the notification?

can anyone answer this - 

In the context of operating leverage break-even analysis, if selling price per unit falls and all other variables remain constant, the operating break-even point in units will __________.
- rise

- fall

- remain the same

I talked to ONGC delhi ( 01126750998) about admit card he told me that to call ONGC DEHRADUN ACADEMIC DEPT.(01352754283)..I called them but no one picked..

New notice on ONGC website reads following: Due to some unavoidable circumstances, the CBT will not be held in July, 2019. The exact date of CBT has not been decided yet. Please keep on checking this website – www.ongcindia.com to know the actual date of CBT. Corporate Recruitment, Dehradun

Any idea regarding exam date?

FOR GK WHICH SYLLABUS NEEDS TO BE PREPARE ?

i filed an rti reagrding the dealy in the examination...no response yet...

anyone else filed it or have enquired anything about the date?

Anyone filled the form for oil India limited? I am unable to download the admit card

Any MBA (Finance) here, prepping for ONGC? 

I have done mistake while filling the application form. Instead of 16/06/1992 I have given 15/06/1992 AS my date of birth. Will this be a problem?

any updation regarding exam