ONGC GT Finance 2014

ONGC has come out with the notification for GTs. I did not see any specific thread for Finance folks, thus this thread. Let our finance queries not drown in the muddle of other general stuff. All the candidates aspiring for Finance & Accounts posi…

ONGC has come out with the notification for GTs. I did not see any specific thread for Finance folks, thus this thread. Let our finance queries not drown in the muddle of other general stuff. All the candidates aspiring for Finance & Accounts position, let's contribute our ideas and help each other prepare better. Let us clarify our doubts and widen our horizon. 😃

All the best !! 😃

Yaar I need info about it....

Hey frnds!!

Those of you who have applied for "ONGC GRADUATE TRAINEE 2014" can please suggest me one that while making registration online by mistake i have selected my language of written test as hindi instead of english. So tell me will "ONGC" allow to edit such fields as mentioned by them in the notification that one can edit their application from 12th to 15th april.

hello.. I have done post graduate diploma in management (finance) am i not eligible? it is AICTE approved..thank you..!!

Is it possible to get previous year papers for this exam? What is the General Syllabus? Do they really take MBA's?

I found the finance syllabus for Bharat Dynamics Ltd. I believe the syllabus for ONGC finance shall be more or less similar on those lines..

Sharing the pdf. Hope you find it useful.😃

they have mentioned that exam will be of upsc level so is it that for accounts officer one should prepare the upsc commerce and accountancy mains exam syllabus or what to do?

@watsnew24 @leapingpanther if someone has done MBA GENERAL , but his main electives were in finance , then will he be eligible for these MBA FINANCE posts.

Lets share some info about MUST DO topics in Finance for this exam....
Imp sections::

1) Time Value of Money
2) Financial Markets
3) CAPM and Gordon Brown models for beta analysis....

Share any others and even questions if you have. 😁

Whats the CTC comes out for ONGC GT Finance????

is anyone having gt 2012 question paper?

i want past papers of ASRB finance and accounts officer exam.....i want to know the format of paper II(descriptive paper) of this exam...please help asap....i am unable to find it online anywer....is this paper II similar to any other exam then those papers will also help...please guide me...

@roadrash1 ,@ammy99 ,@dipnis28 ,@watsnew24 ,@leapingpanther  When can we expect Finance and Accounts officer notification?? Anyone having GT 2013- 2014 Paper?Please upload only finance part

yaar hamare 500 rs kab refund honge

Please join the new thread for the preparation of ONGC GT CBT 2015. 

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ongc-gt-cbt-2015-32561262

the examination pattern is more or less CA oriented..finance walo ka kuch nahi ho sakta

anyone having any pdf which we can use to prepare for the paper in such a short span

Can anybody tell in what ratio these guys are calling the F&A guys for interview?? also wants to know about accommodation ??