Ongc gt cbt 2015

ONGC is one of India's most preferred employers and once again ONGC has announced its vacancies for Engineers,CA/CWA/MBA.Please join the thread to discuss and brainstorm regarding preparation of the recruitment procedure.

Yours sincerely,

CA Sushant Lohani

M.Com,Passed CFA L1 

FMS Delhi 2014-16 

The forms for CBT and GATE applicants are out. The fees is Rs 750. Still no idea for the refund of last year's cancelled papers.

To Aspirants pertaining to Finance & Accounts openings,

(CA/ CWA/ MBA Finance puys)

How are you preparing?

Tips please?

Appearing for the first time for ONGC GT exam. 

Any good book for the technical/domain portion you'd like to recommend? 

Can somebody plz tell how to prepare for hr section..giving exm for the frst tym..in whch mth papr will b conducted

Anybdy having previous year paper....plz share 

for hr posts , can pgdm(HR) people apply, because it is mentioned that pgdiploma in personnel management/labor welfare. plz clarify.

In specialization certificate, instittutes  only mention HR. it is valid for other companies like sail, cil etc. is it okay for ongc too?

Can anybody tell me in which mth the exm will be cndcted for hr personnnel ?

Sir what about the posting and transfers of f&a officers. . Perks and allowances @utsav sir

What is the syllabus for f&a ?

what is the syllabus for  Assistant Executive Engineer Environment and if possible plz provide previous year question paper @pace1520 

Can somebody plz tell how to prepare for general studies for the exm....plzshre some sample paprs or qustn if anybdy have

Can anybody provide FINANCE and ACCOUNTS previous question papers..???

Pls. send them to: [email protected]

Anybody having previous paper of hr plz share it

I cant apply I guess, done MBA from mumbai university, but then how will mumbai university mba candidates apply? ?, Mumbai university offers MMS degree which is equivalent to MBA, confused as 1 of my MMS frnd have applied for the finance and accounts post successfully

Can anybody provide FINANCE and ACCOUNTS previous question papers..???

Pls. send them to: [email protected]

The challan has no ONGC copy?? only bank and student copy!! or m i downloading it wrong? plz reply those have applied.

I have done PGDM in Finance from a reputed institute. The ONGC notification makes me ineligible to apply for Finance and Accounts Officer post. 

I know there are many candidates with qualification like PGDM/PGDBM/MMS equivalent to MBA. I think ONGC is wrong in terms if barring our candidature.

Can we bring this issue to the notice of higher management of ONGC through email or other appropriate channel? 

Some leads would be appreciated...

Hi All,

The tentative written exam date of SAIL and ONGC are clashing i.e., both are on 10th May'15. Is there any hope of changes in the date of any of the two, because of the date clash ?

Can somebody plz urgently mail me challan copy for ongc cbt 2015? I cant find it anywhere. My id is [email protected]

hai ,the exam notifications is up on the site its confirmed on 10th may