ONGC GT 2018 GATE INTERVIEWS

who got shortlisted for interviews

What's the deal with the electrical supervisor certificate? I dont have one....

please comment your interview time ,date and venue along with branch name. (after you submit the appln)

June 4th 11.45 mechanical production Laxmi Nagar Delhi

How many days we need to stay to complete interview process

june 9th interview anyone?

28th May ee interview anyone??

Will ongc give the travelling allowance for flight if the fares are cheaper than 2nd class AC?

I don't have penultimate semester(7th semester) marksheet,But I have 6 th semster marksheet which comes under penultimate year.Can I sumbit 6th semester marksheet as it is satisfying the criteria "Penultimate Year or semester marksheet of qualifying degree

Is it okay to sumbit 6th semester marksheet in place of penultimate year/semester marksheet in ongc documents upload?  

who got ongc transport call letter ????? (sc category any one)

In admit card it is written "Please come prepared to stay for more than one day".

But I have already booked train for the same night. 

Is that ok??

i currently working in one psu but my employer not issue me to NOC for appearing interview  in another psu. Is ONGC allow me? please help

Does ongc recuiret pwd-oH candidate this year?

koi tranport officer k liy b h kya yha ??

How to get electrical supervisor certificate in Andhra Pradesh state?

PS: it is required fro ONGC

Who applied for MMO

I belongs To Hearing Handicapped (HH) and my Gate score is 447 in mechanical ...What is the chances of Selection in ONGC

does anyone know the max score of gn and obc condidate in cementing - mechanical

When ONGC is going to announce the results of EEE DEPT.. @RECRUITMENT through GATE-2018... ANY IDEA...