ONGC GT 2013

Is there any news about vacancies for ONGC GT 2013?

Is there any news about vacancies for ONGC GT 2013?

their would be more vacancies this year because their is mass retirement of old officers taking place..guys brighter chanceslookround

@sheikhgt2013

their would be more vacancies this year because their is mass retirement of old officers taking place..guys brighter chances

I heard that during interview some of the ONGC employees were saying about release of vacncies early in may.

can any1 plz tell wat r d main areas for computer scince ppl to focus on

Guys, I need ONGC 2012 GT question paper for Petroleum/Reservoir Engineering. Please anybody who could help??? nikhilkaul69@gmail.com. Please I would be waiting for any sort of help. Its really important.

Dear friends,

Hope you have started preparation for GT 2013.
Last year Question Pattern ONGC GT 2012 for your Information

ONGC Exam Pattern GT 2012

Total Marks - 150 Time - 3 Hours

1. Technical - 80

2. Aptitude - 30

3. General Awareness - 40

Total - 150

All the best Guys.. 👍👍..Prepare Well.. Pls Make this thread Active....👍👍

hi all....can you please tell me that whether PGDM degree is acceptable in place of MBA or not in ONGC exam...FOR example i wan to appear for logistics then it requires a MBA degree but i have pgdm degree (EQUIVALENT TO mba ) ....can i appear for exam...

hi all....can you please tell me that whether PGDM degree is acceptable in place of MBA or not in ONGC exam...FOR example i wan to appear for logistics then it requires a MBA degree but i have pgdm degree (EQUIVALENT TO mba ) ....can i appear for exam...

Any HR people preparing for GT 2013?

Is there any news about new vacancies for Graduate trainee 2013 or it is yet to come ??

hi all i want to ask u something to all the mechanical engineers who are in this forum that plz guide me and all of us😃😃 how to tackle and prepare for branch question and general awareness and what is the expected cutoff for general to get in ongc is there any sectional cutoff for ongclookroundlookround all mechanical engineers can share their views as it will be benefit for all of us

i m mechanical guy......just completed my b.tech.....i m interested in ongc......is there any books especially for ongc exam to prepare???????if any plz suggest me......

Is there anyone who can help me for Chemical Engineering . Would appreciate some advice.

when will be the notification of ONGC GT 2013

what is the best book for gerneral knowledge, already i am having arihant publication book but i have not seen the questions of last year GT 2012 in that most of questions

Chemical Engineering People are here?

Hey Guy UPPCL going to recruit Assistant Engineer n Junior Engineer with Account very soon for More information u can chaeck UPPCL website there is a hug vacency for Electrical n electronics guy i am also attached file which showing information about recriutment i hope u will like it

hi any computer guys???? pls respond

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited

Coal India Limited

GAIL (India) Limited

Indian Oil Corporation Limited

NTPC Limited

Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited

Steel Authority of India Limited

From the above companies which conducts GD and their 2013 notification?? pls reply