ONGC GT 2012 BATCH

This thread is meant for the discussion on Joining and other details for graduate trainee batch 2012 of ONGC. All queries and replies are welcome.

This thread is meant for the discussion on Joining and other details for graduate trainee batch 2012 of ONGC. All queries and replies are welcome.

:gm:

Hi guys Congrats everyone for there selection and for the rest Picture abhi baaki hai and happy endings will follow:)I wanna know the medical procedure . One of my friend is also selected in Drilling but he has ASTHAMA problem ,will there be any issue

MEDICAL FITNESS

http://www.naukrirozgar.in/info/HAL-Management-Trainee-2013-Jobs-Medical-Standards.pdf , its for hal, but usually PSU follows this

when would be the possible date of joining

Somebody tell me about the salary in detail.....and pls dont give any link of knowenergysolutions..

yaar koi ongc ke senior se baat karo bhai...about salary and date of joining......

in GT 2011: intervw result: 11feb

joining : 23 to 30 april

wish, v get joining in may, which is hard to get..

u can never calculate, wt is exact salary.

i can tell u the factor on which it depnds(max. salry diffrnce between 2ppl cud b 20k atleast aftr a yr)
1) your domain
2) location
3) oil rig ( if posting is not in any of ongc institution centr )
4) kind of project u r dealing wid
5) ur performance

plz use "quote and reply" instead of comment..that wil help in reading...and no bulking..😴

bad news for those adicted to weeds, drugs, alcohalic things...they frequently carry out breath test and all...😟

any onre from civil

What is your selection post?
I have created a poll to gather the data about the selected post.....pls advise further to make this thread more enriching!

Has anybody called ONGC DDN office to enquire about the possible joining dates?

hey all..

well about the salary.. a GT would get around 50k a month.. excluding the PRP(performace related pay) other allowances as follows..
a)13k for mobile( after evry 3 years)
b)50k for laptop(one time)(they will inc the amount this year)
c)the prp would be around 40 for frst year..(depends on basic and the number u wud get from ur controlling officer)
d)4k for specs( only wid myopia or hypermytropia)
e)medical examination per 4 years for u and dependents.. + your and dependents medical for free
f)the diff of salary b/w offshore and onshore would be 2-3k only
g) 2nd ac travel on official visit upto E2 level and airfare thereafter.. plus economy airfare for ON/OFF pattern..
h)around 6k for car..(included in that 50k) (registration should be on your name)
i) HRA 30% for A plus cities.., 20% for B and 10 % for C...of BASIC(i.e. 24900)
j) around 600 for internet...(only started in chennai region now...)
k) a simcard with postpaid connection with ongc paying 1000 per month..( BSNL and MTNL)

many more like that..

PS: job sucks..specially drilling and production...

check this out.🍻

GUYS from Drilling may share thier contacts and joining date here