One year or two year MBA

I was looking into MBA from colleges in Singapore. They have a better world ranking than all Indian colleges. However, I saw that most of their MBA programmes are a one year course. Does that matter? How is it different from the two year courses in India and are the one year courses accepted in India?

HI @venkatesh9112. The choice between 1 year and 2 year MBA program depends entirely on your work experience, the stage of your career and what is it that you wish to achieve out of the program. If you need expert guidance, we can arrange a call for you with one of our expert coaches. Wish you the best. 

Profile Evaluation for Two year MBA or One Year MBA in any top 30 business schools in India (Apart from all top IIM's /XLRI/MDI/FMS etc) 

I am planning to appear for CAT ,CMAT and SNAP next year and preparation is underway.

Please find my particulars below.

10th - 74 %

12th - 66.6 %

B.E (in Information Science Engineering) - 56%

I Joined to Flipkart and working as a Team Lead for Process Excellence -Business Analyst (Strategy)

Total Work Experience - 4 Years.

I request for my profile evaluation, any scope for a students like me, to purse any MBA from any top B schools and let me know what band of colleges I can fetch post a decent score in CAT, SNAP , MH-CET , NMAT and CMAT as I very well know that my academic background stands to be my major drawback.

Also i wanted to know whether I stand any chance of nailing any top BSchool of Symbiosis Crade through SNAP??

please help me in evaluating my profile

Check out Young Global Business Leaders Programme offered by Jindal Global University here -  http://ygbl.jgbs.edu.in/ 

This one-year multidisciplinary programme offers to skill up fresh graduates as well as those with a few years of experience to get future-ready. 

What are the disciplines for MBA Aspirants that are taught for a period of 2 years? Are they useful? 

Recently I came across this newly designed curriculum offered by SOIL, Gurugram. What is the difference between their Business Leadership/Human Resource Leadership Course and Business Design Course?

What is so special about MBAs offered in business leadership and corporate management?