One-Year Full-Time Executive Master’s Degree in Management

Hello All, I want to know about career opportunities & future after completing XIMB 1 year executive course from XIMB college. Please share your opinions & Experiences asap.

Hi,

What are the placement opportunities for executive MBA at XIMB ?

Thanks!

I have got the offer letter for this course.Not sure what are the future prospect and impact of this course

Has anyone got the offer letter for XIMB Executive MBA ?? What are its prospects ? Do they have placements ?

Hi, i've got admission in the Exec-MBA. According to the insittute's brochure (link below) there will be no placement assistance for Exec-MBA. Students are required to take a sabbatical of one year from their employer and join them back after completing the course. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B76VXD_0BVi3cGtTczl3em8tREE/edit

Anybody has any idea about the total batch strength for this course

We can get the best information from anybody who had undergone this programme.

Hi  i am  3.5 years  experience  with reputed  company . i have  been offered for E-MBA   from   XIMB.Just wanted to know if  we resign and join instead  of taking sabbatical leave will the college accept the candidature. what  is  driving me is the brand name.please suggest

Does anybody have an idea whether the 1 year Full Time Executive MBA course from XIMB has an AICTE approval or not?

Any body thinking of taking admission in this college?

guys those who have got a call from EMBA XIMB plss share your cell number so that we can create a group in watsapp and we can discuss. or else you can message me at 8270686681

there is an Executive MBA from XIMB can any body clarity about the placements from there .

can I do EMBA from ximb after taking sabbatical leave of 1 yr from my cmny ? I hav 3 yrs f exp. and why they demand for 14L for EMBA of 1 Yr while they don't give placement ?

Hi friends. I will be 3+ years experienced by this year end and planning to apply for EMBA offered by XIMB. Could anyone who is presently in XIMB or holds knowledge about it advise me ob the following:

1. Around what time next year will I get a confirmation about my selection in case I am selected.?

2. What should be the minimum academic scores of an applicant to get selected or to get an interview call?

Hi All,

I have 4+ years of experience and I am looking for 1 year Full-time Executive MBA in India starting in 2016 when my experience will be 5 years.

Please suggest some colleges in India where I can pursue 1 year full-time executive MBA with their fees.

Also, suggest exams to appear for.

Thanks.

I dont understand one thing here..Just few days back only EMBA forms are announced for upcming batch 2016-2017..but how come people got offer in march and april 2015.. 😞

Can anyone state about one year Executive BM program.

Its Pros and Cons.!!!!  Seniors Please Help.

Anyone who got the same call please have a discussion on this.

Candidates joining XIM-B one-year Executive MBA (full-time) in 2016, PM me your phone number.

Hi everybody,

What are the best 1 year full time executive MBA options in India for people with 3+ years of work ex? It would be appreciable if someone could share few colleges with their ranking orders!

Thanks,

KS

Also, are there any dedicated threads for executive MBA on Pagalguy. Could someone plz share the links?