Once upon a time... (Reloaded)

Ok guys its back… :: * Once upon a time… *_The Latesht Season _ Some of you might know about the legendary “Once upon a time” thread we had earlier.(Don’t try searching for it now :: Its resting in peace in the recycle bin :stuc…

Ok guys its back....

Once upon a time.... The Latesht Season

Some of you might know about the legendary "Once upon a time" thread we had earlier.(Don't try searching for it now Its resting in peace in the recycle bin 😛 ) For those who don't know what it is supposed to be, here's the dope:

All of us together make up a story:
Anyone can add to it, max 3/4 sentences. It can be any damn thing
The only thing to look out for is to maintain the continuity.

PS: Right now there are no rules or limits on number of posts by any user in a day.. We hate having too many rules in chit-chat.. But sooner or later we may have to have some rules depending on how the thread progresses.. So its all upto you guys.. Take it away...

So here I begin:

Presenting the story of the year --------------->

Once upon a time there was a......

So here I begin:

Presenting the story of the year --------------->

Little young boy. He, unfortunately (as so happens in the start of all fairy tales) was not the Prince Charming type. He was larger than normal, in width and height. He was called...

And now, we continue ;)

Regards,
Grondmaster

one question..should we start rite fm here..and make imaginary stories???
ananta Says
one question..should we start rite fm here..and make imaginary stories???

Yes. I've started the story, continue from there...

Regards,
Grondmaster

Edit: And yeah, use your imagination...
And now, we continue ;)
Little young boy. He, unfortunately (as so happens in the start of all fairy tales) was not the Prince Charming type. He was larger than normal, in width and height. He was called...

"JACK n JILL" who was very lazy and used to just eat and sleep:neutral:..people were tired explaining him that....

... there are other wonderful things to be done, seen and felt in the world besides eating and sleeping, although eating and sleeping are wonderful too. people also often wondered about why he was called jack and jill. the quite humorous but poignant story behind the keeping of this name was...

people also often wondered about why he was called jack and jill. the quite humorous but poignant story behind the keeping of this name was...

Jack and Jill went up the hill to smoke some marijuana
Jack got high and dropped his *** and said, "Do you wanna?"
Jill said yes and pulled her **** and then they had some fun
Silly Jill forgot her pill, and now they have a son....

who was of course named Jack-and-Jill

The reason Jack-and-Jill had never known about his parents all his life was....

The above post does not quite depict the expected mood and the expected story. We wanted a humourous story behind the naming of Jack and Jill And I guess that also contradicts the guidelines. Subhankar, I think that was quite needless.

Or, do you consider that extremely needful? 😉

The above post does not quite depict the expected mood and the expected story. We wanted a humourous story behind the naming of Jack and Jill And I guess that also contradicts the guidelines. Subhankar, I think that was quite needless.
Or, do you consider that extremely needful? ;)

rewriting the reason 4 the name of the prince...hope my addition does justice to the plot..

Jack N Jill...well that was the full name of the prince ...the Jill family had been ruling Jill-land for centuries...a beautiful kingdom nested high in the mountains...

Neena, Cant a riduclous story be used to explain the origins of a (Dare I say it..) ridiculus name like Jack-and-Jill..???:neutral:

All I was trying to do was come up with something imaginative to make a reference to Jack & Jill (which is also, essentially, a poem after all) & in the process make the story take a "different" turn

Never mind, I do get your point, I should stay away from this thread lest my imagination runs too wild

Guess what...even "Needs" are getting subjective & opinionated these days

Btw, even your post did not add to the story & was (in principle) out of context, Be careful, the mods are watching

Jack N Jill...well that was the full name of the prince ...the Jill family had been ruling Jill-land for centuries...a beautiful kingdom nested high in the mountains...

....which under its beautiful facade, had a very chilling history. Mr Jill the king of the land had a very troubled past. As the Crown prince he lived happily in a land ruled by his Father, very far from Jill Land. but things were not meant to be like this for long. the inevitable happened, which was.......

The attack of the Oompa Loompas. The Land was rich with the growth of the Bong Bong trees, which are generally a cause of the attraction by the Oompa Loompas.

Since Mr Willy Wonka has decided to do away with the Oompa Loompas because some pygmies were highly tense about the Oompa Loompas and had stopped working.
The Oompa Loompas had nowhere to go, because they were utterly jobless and extremely hungry and the Bong Bong trees made them extremely restless.

..add to this the fact that the young crown prince Jill had made thick friendship with the oompa loompa's and getting their style of narrating every incidence with a rhyming song, Sr Mr jill the emporer of the far away land, challenged the oompa loompa's for a battle

The attack of the Oompa Loompas. The Land was rich with the growth of the Bong Bong trees, which are generally a cause of the attraction by the Oompa Loompas.

Since Mr Willy Wonka has decided to do away with the Oompa Loompas because some pygmies were highly tense about the Oompa Loompas and had stopped working.
The Oompa Loompas had nowhere to go, because they were utterly jobless and extremely hungry and the Bong Bong trees made them extremely restless.

.....And so in order to save Jill-Land from the inevitable chaos that the Oompa Loompas would have wrecked on Jill-Land, the crown prince of Jill-land was handed over to the Oompa Loompas and a peace treaty was signed...
However.....

PS @ Neena .. Now thats different..!!
.....And so in order to save Jill-Land from the inevitable chaos that the Oompa Loompas would have wrecked on Jill-Land, the crown prince of Jill-land was handed over to the Oompa Loompas and a peace treaty was signed...
However.....

......the oompa loompas wanted more, they wld not settle without a battle, for they wanted revenge. revenge on Sr Jill, for having insulted the oompa loompa's as sickly looking dwarfs with a singing disorder, and so the preparation for the battle was started, but.....

damn i can only write tragedy stuff, there seems to be no humour in me
bharath

..then one night, they actually heard themselves singing and couldnt agree more with what Sr Jill had said about them :neutral:. Dejected, the little Oompa Lompa called Jack went towards Kachumba the Great Valley, to spend some time alone under the starry night when...

Zarine Says
..then one night, they actually heard themselves singing and couldnt agree more with what Sr Jill had said about them :neutral:. Dejected, the little Oompa Lompa called Jack went towards Kachumba the Great Valley, to spend some time alone under the starry night when...

When out of the darkness, she saw Prince Jill stride towards her (Since Jill is a guy, I assume its ok if Jack is a gal) with a mad purpose in his eyes...

With Jack held in his arms, Jill tells her "Honey, let me take you far far away from these maddening Oompa Loompas & Bong Bong Trees....Someplace where generations will talk of our timeless love"
Tears glistening in her eyes, Jack was about to reply when Jill cut her off saying "Errrr...But please dont sing...I beg you..!!!"
To which Jack replied....
When out of the darkness, she saw Prince Jill stride towards her (Since Jill is a guy, I assume its ok if Jack is a gal) with a mad purpose in his eyes...

With Jack held in his arms, Jill tells her "Honey, let me take you far far away from these maddening Oompa Loompas & Bong Bong Trees....Someplace where generations will talk of our timeless love"
Tears glistening in her eyes, Jack was about to reply when Jill cut her off saying "Errrr...But please dont sing...I beg you..!!!"
To which Jack replied....

.....Pepsi piyo, RJ bano...... Jill then finally took Jack with him to Jill land, and his now aging father too. but jill doesnt forget his dark past, being the king came with added responsibilities, like......
bharathraj1 Says
.....Pepsi piyo, RJ bano...... Jill then finally took Jack with him to Jill land, and his now aging father too. but jill doesnt forget his dark past, being the king came with added responsibilities, like......

came with added responsibilites like helping superman look for his red undy. But the truth was that Jack and spiderman had hatched a sinister plan to steal superman's undy. The plan was put into action when one dark stormy night......

-
Bugs