OMS Provisional Merit Number - CET 2011

Guys … Pls post the All India Merit Number if you are an OMS candidate here . This will be a one stop query resolution place specifically for OMS candidates … Warm Regards Coolrahine

Guys ....

Pls post the All India Merit Number if you are an OMS candidate here . This will be a one stop query resolution place specifically for OMS candidates ..

Warm Regards
Coolrahine

AI Merit No-123...Game Over

hi all,

finally the season ends with a disaster!!

CET--124 (99.33%ile)

PAR--4/6

GD--7/17:banghead: (though it was not a great gd, didnt expect it to be so bad)

PI--16/17 (the best PI i have given so far...was expecting 15)

Total--151/240

All India Rank--160

one question i wanted to ask--can the rank be so bad at this score?? i mean those 1100 students who couldn't submit their domicile certificates, have they been included in OMS?? and if yes, will they be excluded once they submit the birth certi./school leaving certi.?? if yes, i believe we can expect major changes in the final list...

someone who knows plz reply...

ALL INDIA MERIT NUMBER - 352 :-(
wat r ma chances of gettin into DALMIA or PUMBA?????
plz help..................

Rahul Sood Says
AI Merit No-123...Game Over

buddy plz give your details...i mean total score out of 240...

cet score-----95

gd--15 (expected)
pi--11 (expected 15,,,,,dunno why given so less marks)
par--2

total score.............123/240 ---------oms candidate

All India Merit no.----780

cn i expect......met/chetana/ximr.....in 2 or 3rd round...........plzzzzzzzzzz help,,,,,,,,,,,,:shocked:

hi all,

finally the season ends with a disaster!!

CET--124 (99.33%ile)
PAR--4/6
GD--7/17:banghead: (though it was not a great gd, didnt expect it to be so bad)
PI--16/17 (the best PI i have given so far...was expecting 15)
Total--151/240

All India Rank--160

one question i wanted to ask--can the rank be so bad at this score?? i mean those 1100 students who couldn't submit their domicile certificates, have they been included in OMS?? and if yes, will they be excluded once they submit the birth certi./school leaving certi.?? if yes, i believe we can expect major changes in the final list...

Rightly said ...... there can be major changes .... what were the preferences ...... The CET CAP allotment is another bigger Mahabharata :)

ATB
Coolrahine
ALL INDIA MERIT NUMBER - 352 :-(
wat r ma chances of gettin into DALMIA or PUMBA?????
plz help..................

yu have major chances in Dalmia but PUMBA am not sure .... depends on preferences given by other OMS candidates ... but if yu ask me then yu have outside chance .....

wud have been happier if made it to top 3 or 4 .... CAP rounds may be a game changer though :)

ATB

Yes I think so....cause initally after written, a total of around 350 students were ahead of me..nd I think nt more than 30-40 shud be OMS out of these..but here after 22 marks in GDPI I get 123 rank...even those with 99.9%ile hav nt been able to make it...clearly they hav converted those 1100 students to OMS...already we people hav so few seats nd nw dey've done this..wt else cn be expected from DTE-sarkari hai
Rightly said ...... there can be major changes .... what is yur rank and what were the preferences ...... The CET CAP allotment is another bigger Mahabharata :)

ATB
Coolrahine

thanks for replying so quickly...i thought that since last year, SIMSREE PGDM closed 9 marks lower than JB (for OMS), i might stand a very bleak chance in case i cross 150 this year...but with the rank i have got with a score of 151, there is no chance of simsree...i wanted to go only for JB or SIMSREE...plz throw some more light...i mean related to what we can expect in final list...
Rahul Sood Says
Yes I think so....cause initally after written, a total of around 350 students were ahead of me..nd I think nt more than 30-40 shud be OMS out of these..but here after 22 marks in GDPI I get 123 rank...even those with 99.9%ile hav nt been able to make it...clearly they hav converted those 1100 students to OMS...already we people hav so few seats nd nw dey've done this..wt else cn be expected from DTE-sarkari hai

now this is the biggest drawback .... during my time in 2005 too fierce competition was there ... many people with 99.9 plus like us somehow scraped thru the top 2 ..... GD /PI is a different ball game here .... We were around 20 OMS candidates from Pagalguy who jointly discussed strategies and we cracked some codes there 😃 all got 31 to 33 on 40 ... maybe that code needs to be cracked again ..... Post 2005 , again DTE has started with this new funda of All India Rank ..... next year again they will start with something new .... they are following the trend ... "Change is Constant" ... totally corporate
@ Rahul - ATB for yur MDI venture

Regards,
Coolrahine

CET score- 132
GD- 12
PI - 12
I am shocked to see my GDPI results cuz it went really well(center- KJ)

AI merit no- 64
which colleges do i stand a chance for?

cet score 106
Gd score 12
Pi score 13
Overall 135
All india rank 419......game over!!!

CET score- 132
GD- 12
PI - 12
I am shocked to see my GDPI results cuz it went really well(center- KJ)

AI merit no- 64
which colleges do i stand a chance for?

KJ and We - any of the two ... hope for the best

Warm Regards
Coolrahine
cet score 106
Gd score 12
Pi score 13
Overall 135
All india rank 419......game over!!!

Hope if something comes out from the CAP rounds as many people drop out if not making it to top 3

Yep,

That is exactly what has happened, my scores show a similar trend like you and I did pretty well to get 26/34.

Clearly it helps to have an option to decide whether to apply as a OMS or MS candidate even after results are declared. True OMS people will suffer a lot due to this pick and choose option given to others.

Lets hope our future OMS aspirants have to deal with a better admissions procedure, although the MU bureaucracy may not ever budge.

What this all India merit No. means ? Is it for OMS only ?

Score: 153 & AIR: 135

Category: OMS

If it is for OMS, What colleges I can expect of it or game is over? I guess JB & SIMSREE are out.. Any chances for KJ ??

cet score-----95

gd--15 (expected)
pi--11 (expected 15,,,,,dunno why given so less marks)
par--2

total score.............123/240 ---------oms candidate

All India Merit no.----780

cn i expect......met/chetana/ximr.....in 2 or 3rd round...........plzzzzzzzzzz help,,,,,,,,,,,,:shocked:

replyyyyy..........plzzzzzzzzzzzz............
What this all India merit No. means ? Is it for OMS only ?

Score: 153 & AIR: 135

Category: OMS

If it is for OMS, What colleges I can expect of it or game is over? I guess JB & SIMSREE are out.. Any chances for KJ ??

no chance for KJ...even welingkar wud be tough

sunilsingh1709 Says
replyyyyy..........plzzzzzzzzzzzz............

no chance at MET,Chetana,XIMR