Oms Cet Jbims 2008 Aspirants

HELLO FRIENDS i invite all cet 2008 oms category JBIMS aspirants to share their percentile,marks,background,GDPI center,past experiences and other helpful knowledge and issues which could be helpful for each of us. lets maintain and update an …

HELLO FRIENDS
i invite all cet 2008 oms category JBIMS aspirants to share their percentile,marks,background,GDPI center,past experiences and other helpful knowledge and issues which could be helpful for each of us.
lets maintain and update an excel file for the same and also put across A to Z queries and updated info about overall cet admission (starting from exam result to fee submission).
as per my knowledge all people with 99.97 and above have a chance in jbims through oms all india category.so all 99.97 and above people please ensure their participation. This will surely help us by sharing each other's way of preparation for gdpi and estimating probability of final admission in jbims by which we can put our required efforts.
ALL OMS CATEGORY ASPIRANTS SCORING LESS THAN JBIMS REQUIRED PERCENTILE ARE ALSO WELCOME TO HELP AND SEEK HELP.
(THIS THREAD IS NOT TO DISCOURAGE ANYONE)

I am starting with my info in EXCEL file.please keep participating and updating it.

ALL EXPERTS
i request you all to please be in touch with this thread and help all aspirants (as you people always do) whenever we get struck in middle of something.

Hello

I have a %ile of 99.57, score of 140 with a par score of 4.
do i have even the slightest of chances for jbims?

and also pls guide me about the rest of the procedure now?i mean when do we have to book our slots for gdpi??

thanks..

so friends lets start with sharing our method of preparation for gdpi.
usually i read TOI and some current issues topics over the internet and will keep last 1 week before gdpi to brush up my ACADEMICS.
Besides this i keep going through the basic gdpi material which i have.
if anyone needs it reply to me on this thread and i will upload it.
for building confidence i will start voice recording and will listen to it to improve my vocal skills.

Hello

I have a %ile of 99.57, score of 140 with a par score of 4.
do i have even the slightest of chances for jbims?

and also pls guide me about the rest of the procedure now?i mean when do we have to book our slots for gdpi??

thanks..

sorry friend as experts predicted jbims cut off to be near 188 you would require 48 out of 40 which is not possible.
you can still try your best to get other good colleges under cet.
you are also lucky to have other good final calls for which many people crave.

best of luck
sorry friend as experts predicted jbims cut off to be near 188 you would require 48 out of 40 which is not possible.
you can still try your best to get other good colleges under cet.
you are also lucky to have other good final calls for which many people crave.

best of luck

Thanks ...and also pls advise me with the rest of the procedure for mah cet??
do we have to book our slots anywhere for gdpi??
Thanks ...and also pls advise me with the rest of the procedure for mah cet??
do we have to book our slots anywhere for gdpi??

for rest of the procedure be in touch with dte website and you must have chosen gpi center. so in 1st week of may you have to select your gdpi date.

Posted this on JBIMS thread. Thought that it might be of some help, so posting here.
Excuse me for spamming

Well, I don't have much to contribute....But I think I can suggest a few points which people can adhere to for getting good marks in GD/PIs. Many of them U might already know...Might just as well help.

GD:
1. Be extremely polite.
2. U will get a lot of time to speak, so just chill.
3. Let people speak. Don't cut them often. Do only if required very much.
4. Look at everyone in ur panel, while speaking
5. Avoid one to one discussions
6. Take time to decide upon topic.
7. Take time to analyze it critically. Put the topic in very broad light
8. If U R initiating discussion, make sure U make people understand what we are supposed to do.
9. Don't show any aggression in the GD.
10. Dress formally and nicely
11. Try to conclude by putting everyone's point of view into picture, giving a broad understanding
12. Try to arrive at a consensus.

PI:
1. Be very polite. People there are very elderly and gentlemanly. Give them due respect
2. Put to them in indirect terms that U have a good MHCET score (if U have) and that U aspire for JBIMS.
3. Dress for the occasion
4. Read abt current affairs and Ur hobbies thoroughly.
5. Prepare Ur career goals perfectly, and why MBA and stuff
6. Interviews aren't generally Stress types. So don't take unnecessary stress
7. Try to direct the interview
8. Don't contradict directly, but subtely
9. be very very confident
10. Don't be overconfident as well
11. Be Urself, don't pretend to be anyone else
12. Thank the interview panel to take time for interviewing you.

I think these 12 rules each shall go a long way to get U in finally.
All the best to all aspirants
People can PM me and I shall try to reply asap. Exams gonna start soon. Anywayz, there are many classmates of mine which are here to help.

Regards,

Consti
PS: Gr8 job Palak, Anish, Panky! 😃

HELLO FRIENDS
i invite all cet 2008 oms category JBIMS aspirants to share their percentile,marks,background,GDPI center,past experiences and other helpful knowledge and issues which could be helpful for each of us.
lets maintain and update an excel file for the same and also put across A to Z queries and updated info about overall cet admission (starting from exam result to fee submission).
as per my knowledge all people with 99.97 and above have a chance in jbims through oms all india category.so all 99.97 and above people please ensure their participation. This will surely help us by sharing each other's way of preparation for gdpi and estimating probability of final admission in jbims by which we can put our required efforts.
ALL OMS CATEGORY ASPIRANTS SCORING LESS THAN JBIMS REQUIRED PERCENTILE ARE ALSO WELCOME TO HELP AND SEEK HELP.
(THIS THREAD IS NOT TO DISCOURAGE ANYONE)

I am starting with my info in EXCEL file.please keep participating and updating it.

One point in here is that 99.97 was for last year, when all 4 MAT's were allowed. This year, since just one is alowed, so I think that the percentile can even touch 99.95.

Keep the fingers crossed....N Keep walking!
Cheers!:-)

how do v know our cet equivalent as against our mat percentile...i've got 99.92 in mat...can any1 temme my cet equivalent so tat i can judge where i stand???

Hi all, the DTE had mentioned that even JMET scores can be used for OMS seats.
I am a student of Nagpur university n wish to apply using my JMET score as well. i scored 121 / 200 in CET :(
I did not find any link or any way to upload my JMET scores to be used for CET. Can anyone let me know, how to use the JMET scores?
also JMET does not give any %tile but gives ranks n the nor of ppl appeared for JMET using which we can calculate the %tile. Will that b enuf?

asaurabh27 Says
how do v know our cet equivalent as against our mat percentile...i've got 99.92 in mat...can any1 temme my cet equivalent so tat i can judge where i stand???

approx. 99.92 = 150

Guys i got thru FMS...but just out of curiosity iwant to know the equivalent score of 99.98 %. in FEB MAT..and i am not going to appear for the gd/pi stage...so one candidate less..all the best to all you guys.....

asaurabh27 Says

ur score will be 150
iwillwinin2007 Says
Guys i got thru FMS...but just out of curiosity iwant to know the equivalent score of 99.98 %. in FEB MAT..and i am not going to appear for the gd/pi stage...so one candidate less..all the best to all you guys.....

ur score is 158. congs for fms. can u plz tell me how u prepared for ur gd pi ( i mean which classes, material n all)

Hi Friends,

My feb mat score is 99.98. What would be my relevant score? My par is 3/6. i believe 158 is for 99.99 percentile. How much do i need to score in gd-pi for JBIMS.

Regards,
Anirudh

hey my mat score is 99.73

what will be my CET equivalant ??

and which colleges can i expect??

PAR score - 4/6

hey i hav got thru FMS MBA(MS) so wil nt b attending d gd/pi
my CET score 154/200 99.97%ile
atb to all u puys...

RAHUL BAJAJ

CAT: 98.57%ile IMT G - W/L
IIFT: 28.76 no call
SNAP: 83.75 SCMHRD not converted
NMAT: test rank 100 final rank 95
XAT: 98.93 XIMB w/l 25
FMS: MBA(nt converted) n MBA(MS) w/l 3

hi guys......
congrats to you all on getting good marks in cet/feb mat......
i had scored 99.90%ile in feb mat....
having par 4/6....and being an oms candidate had i any realistic chance for jbims......
if yes then what score should i target in gd/pi....plz tell me.......

thanks in advance.......