Olin, Smeal, Merage ???

I’ve been admitted to Olin, Smeal, and Merage and am having trouble deciding between the three. I’d appreciate any comments you might have! Washington U Olin: + first tier school (lower first tier) o Location (St. Louis) seems reasonable…

I've been admitted to Olin, Smeal, and Merage and am having trouble deciding between the three. I'd appreciate any comments you might have!

Washington U Olin:
+ first tier school (lower first tier)
o Location (St. Louis) seems reasonable for living, but perhaps not the best to find a job
- Cost

Penn State Smeal:
+ They have given me an assistancechip which includes a full tuition waiver!
+ Seems like an up and coming school
- Location Location Location

UC Irvine Merage:
+ Location Location Location
+ Should be easier to find a job in the bay area (where I want to live long term)
- Cost
- Not as highly ranked as the other schools.

Ideally, I'd like a combination of Smeal's financial assistance, Olin's name/reputation, and Merage's location 😃 Too bad we can't pick and choose the features of all the schools. :)

Long term, I want to be doing general management or marketing in the bay area.

Thanks!
JP

I've been admitted to Olin, Smeal, and Merage and am having trouble deciding between the three. I'd appreciate any comments you might have!

Washington U Olin:
+ first tier school (lower first tier)
o Location (St. Louis) seems reasonable for living, but perhaps not the best to find a job
- Cost

Penn State Smeal:
+ They have given me an assistancechip which includes a full tuition waiver!
+ Seems like an up and coming school
- Location Location Location

UC Irvine Merage:
+ Location Location Location
+ Should be easier to find a job in the bay area (where I want to live long term)
- Cost
- Not as highly ranked as the other schools.

Ideally, I'd like a combination of Smeal's financial assistance, Olin's name/reputation, and Merage's location 😃 Too bad we can't pick and choose the features of all the schools. :)

Long term, I want to be doing general management or marketing in the bay area.

Thanks!
JP

anyone have an opinion on this dilemma??
i have admits from merage and olin...the difference being i have received a $25000 scholarship from merage and none from olin. how do i weigh my options now??

UC Irvine - If you are good at what you do....money will come.

Have you heard the adage - Pennywise pound foolish ?
Cheers!

UC Irvine - If you are good at what you do....money will come.

Have you heard the adage - Pennywise pound foolish ?
Cheers!

hey thanks for the reply sniper.
would you also like to elaborate your reasons... it will help me think over your points while making a decision.

avinashsbajaj - pls pm me. I rather do this over the phone, that is, if you want. I hate to type too much.

Merage School of Business.

Olin is a good school, but the location sucks.

Merage School of Business.

Olin is a good school, but the location sucks.