Old and needy

Hello friends, I love this forum. I did not get any thread on old and needy people even after using search engine.If we already have then this thread be closed. I thought why not do something for all the old and needy people we come across. Iā€¦

Hello friends,

I love this forum. I did not get any thread on old and needy people even after using search engine.If we already have then this thread be closed. I thought why not do something for all the old and needy people we come across. If we are already doing something then we can post it here and let others get some idea. I feel this should be a universal thread, not specific to any particular city ,town or state. Maybe we can choose one day in every 2 months when all we pgites go to an oldage home and spend some time with all the senior citizens. Or give our grandparents a day to remember. Gift them, give them time etc...
Sayeisha

even i was thinking the same and i also planning to go to helpage india's office even i talked to ppl in DCS some of them were interested but some were not anyways tom i will go to the helpage office in del they need some volunters for there programs so if any one interested plz tell us and make this noble worl happen atleast we can give them a smile on the there faces that would be enough for them šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜ƒ

Good idea.. U can always start something and gain a set of interested folks out here. I would love to see this take off. Go on & start doing the work u are interested and post it here after the deed is done. Maybe then u will have more & more joining in!! šŸ˜ƒ

All the best... šŸ˜

Simba

hi all
how cum no post in ages??
me also like to help out in help age india....
the center near my place closed down:huh:
anyone in hyd know where all they hav centers?
keep up the gd work guys
samhitha

http://www.helpageindia.org/network.php

check this out