OFSS-new joinees, queries, posting

HI Guys…this thread is for the people who are working in OFSS or going to join in future.If u have any queries regarding Posting,Date of Joining any work related query.U can post any query regarding any problem.

HI Guys...this thread is for the people who are working in OFSS or going to join in future.If u have any queries regarding Posting,Date of Joining any work related query.U can post any query regarding any problem.

Hi,this is karthik,currently placed in OFSS as a Business trainee..can anyone guide what is Business trainee profile all about?

I got selected through campus interview on 28 february ,2011 receive offer letter and got email from ORACLE(OFSS) and submitted all documents and course completion certificate on 5 july 2011..
so guys if u got any info.regarding joining plz post as soon as possible.

karthikbm Says
Hi,this is karthik,currently placed in OFSS as a Business trainee..can anyone guide what is Business trainee profile all about?

Hi this is nikhil
I am presently working in OFSS Mumbai.
Business Trainee is just a designation for the training period.
On successful completion you will be designated as Associate Consultant.
The profile that you will be working on will be decided post training.
The training will be a general training for everyone in the batch.
After that you may be allocated to testing,core development,consulting..entirely depends on the requirement at that point of time..
gdluk!!
buntyabhi Says
HI Guys...this thread is for the people who are working in OFSS or going to join in future.If u have any queries regarding Posting,Date of Joining any work related query.U can post any query regarding any problem.

yes i require information about joining in OFSS.i got selected through campus placement on 28 feb,2011 and got various mail from OFSS and atlast submitted all my degree documents and course completion certificate in july.
now i m waiting for my joining date and work location so tell me do u have any idea if yes reply soon...

yes i require information about joining in OFSS.i got selected through campus placement on 28 feb,2011 and got various mail from OFSS and atlast submitted all my degree documents and course completion certificate in july.
now i m waiting for my joining date and work location so tell me do u have any idea if yes reply soon...

Hi this is nikhil
I am presently working in OFSS Mumbai.
Business Trainee is just a designation for the training period.
On successful completion you will be designated as Associate Consultant.
The profile that you will be working on will be decided post training.
The training will be a general training for everyone in the batch.
After that you may be allocated to testing,core development,consulting..entirely depends on the requirement at that point of time..
gdluk!!

Thanx for the reply bhai ..how long will be the training and where will it be??

Hey buddy i got the date of joining and work location as 5th september and Bangalore ....

Hey buddy i got the doj and work loc as 5th september and bangalore

hello i am ofss recruit 2013...is this link still active? i wanted to know about the experience in this company....

Hi,Im Archana hired for OFSS..i got selected through campus placement on aug 2012..i didnt get my joining date still...Any body who is hired for ofss and waiting for joining date.??..

Hi

I got placed in OFSS as associate consultant,and my joining date is September 29.  My MCA course is not yet completed. I can join by the date, but Bgv is not done, due to the unavailability of the result. What should I do? Can you please help me

Hi, I got selected in OFSS 2 months back and got provisional offer letter.Documents for BGV have also been submitted a month back yet I have not received my final offer for employment.I got role for associate consultant for manual testing domain.Can anyone have any idea when will they rollout the final offer for employment at OFSS