[Official] XLRI PGDM 2015-17 Call Getter's Connect [Sansarg]

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations on getting the coveted XLRI BM/HRM/GMBA call. We are here to answer all queries you may have. 

XLRI Shortlist - http://acad.xlri.ac.in/result2015/

XAT Result - www.xatonline.net.in

You can also follow us on FB at

https://www.facebook.com/SansargXLRI

Seniors, Please post the overall & sectional Cutoff's for Individual courses...

By when can we expect interview dates? 

Do they conduct interviews in Hyderabad?? And will they give interview city themselves or do we have to select it??

@ExLink What kind of GD will be organized? Will it be a proctored one or non-proctored GD? 

Hi i have been shortlisted for the HR program. Can people give guidelines on how to prepare for GD and PI?

Hello,

What is the selection ratio for HR(how many will be selected : total calls). Is it true that it's tough to convert below 98 percentile?

Can we change GD/PI city ?

Hello everyone. Can somebody clear up the basics- the documents to carry, the sub rounds in GDPI, the attire(sorry I am an interview noob) and other simple details. Thank you.

Hello,

What is the selection ratio for BM(how many will be selected : total calls). Is it true that it's tough to convert below 99+ percentile . I have 95.2 (Only BM Call )

i hv been shortlisted for global mba at xlri. wt is d prospect, placements?

@Hemanz Hi could you please tell me will GK be important for the final conversion of call ???

XAT OA - 98.51 ( Quant - 97.92 , DM - 91.11 , Verbal - 90.40 ) 

GK Totally screwed hardly 2-3 ... Essay not great

My Profile : 10th - 91.12 , +2 - 97.0 , B.E - 8.04 ,

30 Months - Work Ex as on Jan 31st 2015 

Got calls for BM,HRM and GM . Please tell what are the chances of BM conversion

What was last percentile admitted in XLRI last year? What are the chances of conversion at 94.XX percentile?

What was last percentile admitted in XLRI last year? What are the chances of conversion at 94.XX percentile?

did they send any mail regarding getting shortlisted??

kya sab conversion ratio ki bakar kiye huye hain 😁 ...i have a 91 and an hrm call...still m preparing without ny predilections.... mast prepare karo sab yaar...conversion chances k peeche na bhago preparation k peeche bhago conversion sala jhak maar k tmhaare peeche aayegi 😃 ATB to every call getters 😃

I got following percentile and no calls either from BM or HRM:

QA 70.46, DM 82.98, VA 98.25

OVERALL: 95.17

WHAT WERE THE SECTIONAL CUT OFFS??

I got following percentile and no calls either from BM or HRM:

QA 70.46, DM 82.98, VA 98.25

OVERALL: 95.17

WHAT WERE THE SECTIONAL CUT OFFS??

Hi guys..

just wanted to ask if HRM is totally different  than BM?

does it not have subjects related to operations etc..?

Anyone having the XAT Ques Set A with solutions?