[OFFICIAL] Xavier Business School, Kolkata MBA Admissions 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

This is the official discussion thread for MBA programme at Xavier Business School, a part of St. Xavier's University, Kolkata. XBS offers a two-year Full-time MBA residential course, approved by AICTE. Reach out to us in case of any queries! Our team will be happy to assist you..

All the best!

Hi MBA Aspirants, this is the official discussion group for Admissions at Xavier Business School, Kolkata ( under St.Xavier's University,Kolkata and also a  member of XAMI ) for  the 2019-21 batch. Feel free to connect with us here. Join the group to ask your queries and clarify any Admission-related doubts on this page.

Our Team will clarify your doubts related to cut-off, placements, eligibility, important admission dates and deadlines here.

Interested candidates can check our official website for admission related information and also find the link for the application form for the 2019-2021 batch here : http://www.sxuk.edu.in/xbs/default.htm 

Good Luck to all examinees for CAT result !

Xavier Business School, Kolkata has successfully attracted 'Top Brands' like HDFC Bank, Indian Oil, Exide, Britannia and many more for its promising students.

Apply now!

http://sxuk.edu.in/xbs/default.htm

Xavier Business School, Kolkata offers specializations in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource and Systems & Operations. Apply now at-

Glimpses of Academic Life at Xavier Business School, Kolkata. Inviting aspiring candidates to be a part of the esteemed 'Xavierian' family.

Apply Now!

"HOME AWAY FROM HOME" 

Inviting candidates for a 2-year full time residential MBA programme.

Don't miss your chance and apply now at- 

We are starting a new section where we will be sharing experiences of students of Xavier Business School as said by them. 

"To pursue MBA from Xavier Business School of St. Xavier’s University has been my dream ever since I graduated. With state-of-the-art facilities accompanied with an excellent faculty, the institution excels in all areas of teaching-learning, research and outreach. The fact that it is a two-year residential program helps me to experience a home away from home with new friends and also get to taste typical hostel food everyday. The beautiful green campus has all the facilities that a student would require during the course which includes the academic building, two separate hostels for boys and girls, canteen, library, basketball court, football field etc. Studying MBA from this prestigious and esteemed Jesuit University enables me to enhance my thinking, acquire skills and also gain more knowledge and be prepared to face the challenges of tomorrow. Attending seminars taken by various eminent personalities in the corporate sector also helps me to increase my abilities as an individual apart from the classroom teachings. The university ensures to make students future entrepreneurs and managers who are competent enough to handle the responsibilities of the growing world by providing unique and exceptional education and last but not the least, to be a proud Xavierian for the rest of my life." 

-Jobinson George, Kolkata, MBA 2018-20

On 14th January 2019, XBS had the privilege of being addressed by Mr. Rudra Shankar Roy, General Manager of IBM. He is currently leading IBM’s CBDs CIC Process Automation which accounts for 25% of annual business in the service area.

Mr. Rudra gave us some wise words of wisdom on the importance of understanding the process flow i.e. the process of anything before getting into the business. He also threw light on the significance of understanding the customer expectation through the Problem-Solution matrix. He taught us the importance of adding value in all spheres of life be it at work or play.

Being a member of the Xaverian family, Mr. Rudra truly inspired us to be the differentiators rather than following the crowd. According to him, “a  Xaverian is a class not a mass”. He made us realize the worth of the Xaverian badge that we are carrying on our shoulders while interacting with the corporate world. We are really proud of having such a great personality coming to our campus and aspiring us to be successful future managers. 

Xavier Business School, Kolkata has been successfully achieved to attract well known brands like The Oberoi Grand, Aditya Birla Group, Khadim India Ltd, Reliance Jio, Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India, NRI Fintech, Blue Dart, HDFC Bank and many more for its first ever Summer Internship 2019 Placement opportunities.

What was the cat/xat cut off for the first batch and how much intake do you have in all ?

Ayush Choudhary, student of XBS shares his experience in XBS so far. A mechanical engineer, cricket enthusiast and F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan. Secured Summer Intermship in Khadims India Pvt. Ltd. It has never been difficult for me adjusting in a new city, new college, with new people. All thanks to the amazing, very co-operative management of St. Xavier's University, Kolkata. All for one and one for all, these are not just words but an emotion here at SXUK. The environment is such, that one adapts quickly. The pedagogy too is very unique here at SXUK. All the teaching is practical based, with utmost importance given to strengthen the basics of each and every student. The entire campus is wifi enabled, every classroon is equipped with projector and sound system to provide us with world class learning experience. I am quite happy with my decision to join SXUK.

The MBA Batch of 2018-20 of Xavier Business School under St Xavier’s University Kolkata, has paid an industrial visit on 15th September 2018, to Diamond Beverages Private Limited Kolkata, to get an insight of production and operation process of Coca Cola. An industrial visit provides an excellent opportunity to interact with industries and to know more about the industrial environment. It also gives the MBA students, the future managers an exposure to current work practices as opposed to the theoretical knowledge being taught at classes. With an aim to go beyond academics, this industrial visit has surely provided the students a practical perspective of the work environment.

What was the cat and XAT Cutoff last year ?

Admissions Open for MBA 2019-2021:

Xavier Business School (XBS),  St Xavier's University, Kolkata invites applications from qualified and interested candidates for its Two-Year, Full-Time, Residential, MBA Degree Programme for the academic years 2019-2021.

The last date for accepting Applications is February 28, 2019 

To start Your Application Visit http://sxuk.org/mba-default.aspx

What are the kind of gd topics given this year?

I filled up the form yesterday... applied through CMAT score (75%ile) till when will I receive confirmation mail for GD/PI?

If there is any WhatsApp group for XBS please send the link