[OFFICIAL] XAT 2017 Queries

Please direct all your queries regarding XAT 2017 here.

Overall in most keye comig around 38 but verbal approx 5.5-5.75.  Any chance to clear verbal cutoff considering to less questions den last year. Chance for change in official answer key for verbal section.

Is the official answer key expected this year? If yes, by when.

Can anyone provide link for IMS answer keys please?

Getting a 37.25 according to most of the score calculators...guys what %ile can be expected at this score?

Can a XLRI official tell when can we expect the official key. Just to soothe our anxious nerves :) 

Is it possible to land a placement in general management, marketing or consulting role after doing an HR course from XLRI?

VA - Stocks waala Q. Marked D. Anyone defending E? :P 

XAT expected scores as per different keys (read as verbal, DM, QA, overall) TIME - 14.28,6.28,14.53,35.09 CL - 14.36,7.61,14.63,36.6 IMS - 14.37,8.88,15.85,39.1 (Have to recheck IMS quant) GK 10/25 correct Chances of getting XLRI BM call and expected percentile?

Hey what do you guys think a score of 31.65 will fetch in terms of percentile?

Xat score 21-23 ? Expected percentile and colleges . #tia

Worldwide, tomato is the most important crop. Which option ?

C-Production has decreased worldwide

D-Wastage has decreased

27-29 as per different keys.What percentile range should i expect(min-max)Any chances for XIMB through xat.Should i apply to TAPMI through xat?

What would be the sectional cut off for XLRI?

What is your XAT score according to TIME/CL/IMS keys?

• 35-40
  • 25-30
  • 20-25
  • 15-20
  • 55+
  • 30-35
  • 40-45
  • 45-50
  • 50-55

0 voters

Guys last year VA sectional cutoff kitna tha for XLRI BM? 

Percentile and Percentage score please. 

Reason I'm asking this is because I have a decent OA but very bad Verbal score. 

XAT EXPECTED SCORE 34.3, VERBAL-14.1 , DM-9.37, QUANTS-10.87. Expected percentile?

@ExLink Has a date been announced for publishing the results? I've been hearing January 31 a lot. Is this confirmed? Any chance that it'll come out sooner?

xat oa 32.35  va:11.03/ dm :7.03 /qa/14.28 .Can anyone tell what are the chances for xlri call at these scores ?

PS : even though the cutoffs have been speculated to go up this year , isn't it possible that they stay the same considering the number of question were less this time . 

What will be the cut off for DM and VA??