(official) TISS MHA(HO/HE) TISSNET, Quiries, Discussion

Looking for an admission in MHA HO/HE, here we are to help ur prep and interview, feel free to post ur doubts.

Wish u all success

Cheers!!

While u prepare for tissnet most of u know how important G.K is, along with current affairs it is very much recommended that u go through 7th to 10th standard cbse social text books.

what are the programmes in tiss other than hr that offers good placement?

For all those freshers who are reckoning about placements, listen to this:

Even i was one worried about placements and wasting my time to find the same but once in you will learn that placement is judged by your caliber not the college you must believe in near 80 Billion$ health market of india. Dont you think u will get a thick packet at the end of the month in such a huge market???

I  want to know more about TISSNET entrance,can anyone please tell me ,what are all the sections ?

Guys,I have work experience of 27 months.However,I am currently not working.For TISS registration they asked if I was currently working and I checked "nil".Will there be a problem?

Exam dates approaching, buckle up for several entrance exams along with our TISSNET

Hope all your journey to the admission will be smooth

keep working! good luck! 

and feel free to drop your queries and doubts.

I have my few subjects back of final year, so i filled yes for the que "are in your final year of bachelors degree?" which i think is a mistake . now i am not eligible for MA health adminishtration. PLEASE HELP ME TO CORRECT MY MISTAKE!"

min and max package after MA in HR???

I have my final yr subjects back n I wanna apply for HR, so I shud upload my 3rd yr marksheet , right ?

On more querry , is d last date of offline fees submission same as 29th dec?

hey folks, does anyone have any idea about the placements and profiles scenario for mha-master in hospital administration.also whether mha is better than mba-healthcare at tapmi or maybe gim..??

plz  help me with mock test or previous year papers...thanx in advance

could anione plz tell me about the cut off for MHA 

what is the conversion ratio of tiss healthcare and hospital administration?

Has anyone been selected for MHA under Armed forces category?

hi guys can anyone explain how pit pi takes place in tiss

can sumone tel the no. of candidates shortlisted for ho /he... i 

anybody can pls tell me the perspectives of healthcare management, basically how would it help of a medical graduate's.

I m a dentist & want to know exact benefits for healthcare management,pls explain me the same thing, if anybody have a good knowledge for the same.

hi friends i have been selected for pit and pi in hospital administration and health administration,Tiss. Can anyone share how pit and pi takes place

14th March Anyone?