Official Thread - IIMB PGPEM Aspirants - Class of 2024-26

To give a sense of purpose to the aspirants of IIMB PGPEM 2024-26 batch.
We should get together to help each other solve any query that we might have to reach our goal.

1 Like

Thanks for initiating this thread. Those who attempted the IIM B test, how did you find the difficulty of it? And also, any idea by when interview shortlist is expected?

1 Like

As per earlier communication, IIMB said the WAT & Interview shortlisting will be announced by 13-Feb-2024. If anyone receives communication on the same, please keep this group posted.

2 Likes

IIM B test was not easy for sure!! (at least for me)
Interview shortlist is expected by 13-Feb.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info … i kept refreshing my gmail every hour …

1 Like

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Received the mail for the interview for feb 17

Have not recieved it yet! when did you get it?

At 715 pm today

1 Like

Congratulations! Looks like I am rejected then. If you don’t mind sharing, how did your IIM B test go and years of experience?

Thanks …!
I think they are still sending the mails and they can come anytime until 13 Feb … so still too early to lose hope … IIM B Test was ok (not good not bad) … complexity also I felt ok (not easy not difficult)
I have a total of 14 years experience …

1 Like

I see, thanks…in the interview invite email, are they asking to bring original copies of 10th/12th/graduation marksheet?

Yes

Many congratulations :slight_smile:

Have they published list of shortlisted candidates for interview? If yes please share link.
If I have not got email yet, can I assume not shortlisted for interview?

No list. Intimated through mail. Mails are sent until 13th feb, I suppose. So, early to conclude.

here is the direct link to check the shortlist PGPEM 2024: Call For Interview

If you get the below message i think its confirmed that you didnt get shortlisted, right? Or should we still be hopeful until 13th Feb

I spoke to admissions team today and learnt that all invites were sent yesterday. So those who did not get the invite yet are not shortlisted!

I find it a little odd that an institute of IIM B’s stature does not reveal exact weightage given to each component for interview calls. That way aspirants will have some sort of idea atleast.

My academics are good, I have close to 8 YoE in a diverse field and I thought I did well in IIM B test. But, did not get the interview call. Not questioning their method of selection but revealing the weightage of each selection criteria is essential.

I am thinking of filing a RTI request to learn more about the weightage!

1 Like