Official Thread for XISS, Ranchi Admissions

Post your queries related to Admissions for batch 2013-15 here.

Post your queries related to Admissions for batch 2013-15 here.

hi, i had cgpa in my graduation , so what should i fill in "total marks" and "marks obtained"

for each semester.kindly reply asap.
@hi_ Convert CGPA to Percent. Every institute has that conversion formula. You can write your CGPA in marks obtained and in total marks you can write Out of what you scored that CGPA.

This is for the information of candidates aspiring to seek admission in batch 2013-15 : The last date for accepting application for admission has been extended till 04 Feb 2013, 12:00.
For more details kindly visit : http://www.xiss.ac.in/admission.php

hi

what would be the cutoff for xiss pgdm marketing?

Stil to be declared.

@saakshi24
We have received tremendous response for admission to batch 2013-15.
The shortlist for GD/PI process will be uploaded latest by 10/Feb/2013.
GD/PI will be held between 18th Feb to 2nd Mar 2013 at New Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore and Ranchi. Detailed schedule will be available on www.xiss.ac.in soon.

GD / PI List for batch 2013-15 is out. Visit www.xiss.ac.in for more details

@admcell Please post guidelines for GD/PI for students. Like, What to wear and what documents do they need to bring??
@RamanKr : For a candidate appearing for PG level admissions, we need not give guidelines. He/She has to make a professional impression on the panelist. Let him/her decide. Other guidelines and instructions will be sent through email.
@admcell: Yes right. Pardon me, but I was just asking about the basic guidelines. Thank you.

Any info on the gd-pi centre for Bangalore ?

@admcell i have not received the original xat score card through post....can i take the net downloaded score card for gd-pi...??
@Amanullahkhan Yes you can, it doesn't matter, XISS officials conducting gd-pi are aware of that
All the best :)
@Murga.Halal thanxx n same to u..:)

@Amanullahkhan : You should take a print out and get it attested.
recieved a call for GD/PI.Plz guide me what all to prepare for PI...

@Archit1991 go through previous years gd-pi thread of different B-schools to get an idea
you are expected to be socially aware about issues of importance and also do a thorough study about yourself
This is for the information of all the aspirants for batch 2013-15 :
We are sending email confirmation to all the shortlisted candidates latest by 15/02/2013. Even if you don't receive an email due to any reason, you need not worry. If you are shortlisted than reach at the GD/PI venue at the reporting time on your scheduled day with the documents mentioned on the website.
Wish you all the best