Official thread for IIM Indore EPGP 2015-16

http://iimidr.ac.in/iimi/epgp/?Ref=IIMIsite

Hello All,

Welcome to the official thread of IIM Indore EPGP 2015-16. We would be happy to answers your queries about this program. Please feel free to raise questions. This thread is maintained by the current batch of EPGP 2014-15.

Also please go through the IIM Indore site as well to acquaint yourself with the admission process.

- Admin

Hi, thank u guys for creating this thread. I was looking for it.

I have few queries :

How is the placement scenario at IIM indore. I have read in the brochure that placement is a student driven activity. Does it means that college does not provides placement assistance ?

Hi, Could you please advise if there is an online application form that can be submitted? Thanks.

I am giving GMAT on 24th on this month. Hope for a respectable score to apply for IIM Indore EPGP.. Will let u guys know my profile with my score to access my chances of making through.

Hi, 1. IIMI site mentions that 12 students I.e. 25%of students of 2013-14 did not get any job offer till July 2014...could u explain on this? Batch must have passed out in sept 14.. So they didn't get offer of their liking or placement scenario is gloomy? 2. Also, I sent a message on FB group to suggest some Alumni, with whom can get in touch to know more about prospect..but haven't got any response. Could you help with that?

How to submit the Application form? Should this be handwritten? Application is in PDF form, which am not able to edit.

Hi Seniors, I gave my GMAT today. Scored an average 630. Can u please evaluate my chances of getting through :

10th 86.83%

12th 81.4%

B.Tech in computer Science 76.2%

I have 8.3 years of experience as a QA Lead with IBM India Pvt Ltd

> Nominated for the Manager's Choice award for year 2013-14

> Presented Paper on ""Implementing Quality Gate Process in Agile - The Lean Approach"" in 2012 IBM Asia Pacific Symposium. 

• Qualified 11-SSB Allahabad for permanent commission in INDIAN ARMY under University Entry Scheme (UES-15) in B.Tech 4th Year.
  • 3rd in inter college general awareness quiz (CHAKRAVIYUH' 2003).
  • Recipient of Merit Scholarship in B.Tech 2nd Year based on my academic performance.
  • Was appointed class representative and member of Governing Body for three consecutive years in B.Tech.
  • Qualified the International Computer Awareness Test (Macfair'99, Senior Level).
  • Qualified State Level "Janpad Scholarship" test at junior level.
  • Won 3rd Prize in the State Level "On The Spot Painting Competition".
  • Award of sincere effort as the school captain and vice-captain for two consecutive years.

CERTIFICATONS

· ISTQB Certified (International Software Testing And Quality Board) Foundation Level.

· Oracle Certified (Introduction to Oracle 9i (1Z0 - 007)).

· NCFM Certified (NSE Certification for Financial Markets: Beginner's Module).

· NCFM Certified (Derivatives Module).

· ITIL v3 2011 Certified (Foundation Module).

· IBM Certified Business Process Analyst - Cram V6.04

Hi All,

Received a mailer from IIM-I for the last round of it's EPGP course. Placement stats were given in the brochure. On scrutinizing the stats, I found that out of a total 47 seats , 12 students were not able to get placed. 

I am sure there is more to this. Was it due to candidates profile, strong preferences, subdues job market or anything else ?

Would like to know the reality.

Regards,

Just 12 followers are minimal activity in the grp.. ???

hi @EPGPiimindore  can u please share the cut offs for cat and gmat for epgp course. i have taken gmat once and have a score of 570. i have given cat this yr score is awaited. i have 8 years of IT experience. am confused whether to apply to iim indore or not

Hi @EPGPiimindore , I wanted to understand are any letters of recommendation required along with the application. 

Actually i m planning to give gmat by end of this yr or first week of jan , but on the website its mentioned that gmat needs to be given by 31st dec ...can u please let me know if its ok i give on 2nd jan and still submit the form by 8th ...i m not getting dates for exam hence the plan 

https://plus.google.com/events/cnupssra7di5aket7kpofhn4m8k

Please attend the webinar conducted by IIM Indore on 13 December, 2014 at 3:00pm. Present EPGP Chair Jayasimha K.R shall brief about the Executive Post Graduate Programme at IIM Indore and will take up questions from participants.

@EPGPiimindore  I have 54 months work ex by Dec 2014. Should I apply for the program? I mean to say that is there any chance of getting shortlisted?

The course outline can be found on

http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iimi/images/EGP/EPGP-Curriculum.pdf

Please do have a look to understand the course better. The program has mainly 2 verticals Analytics and BFSI along with a generous basket of electives to choose from including those which do not fall in the former categories.

got a question for @EPGPiimindore  while filling cat form i have ticked for epgp course for iim indore. now do i have to seperately apply for epgp course or will it be considered by default

Hi,

Does EPGP count CA articleship as experience? Also, is there any minimum age limit for qualifying?

Thanks!

Hi Everyone, 

I would be completing 5 years on 22nd of January. They instructions says I should have five Years by 31st of December. Can I apply ? Will my candidature be considered?

Hi. I wanted to know, can the essays be typed or it has to be hand written. Also for questions wherein it is not mentioned that "use additional sheets if required", can we use extra sheets or not