Official thread for IIM Indore EPGP 2013-14

Hello, This is the official thread of IIM Indore EPGP aspirants 2013-14. Please feel free to post your queries here. We, from the current batch of IIM Indore EPGP 2012-13, would do our best to answer the queries you have. Do visit: IIM…

Hello,

This is the official thread of IIM Indore EPGP aspirants 2013-14. Please feel free to post your queries here. We, from the current batch of IIM Indore EPGP 2012-13, would do our best to answer the queries you have.

Do visit:

IIM Indore EPGP : http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iimi/pages/programmes_main/epgp.php

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Year-Full-Time-MBA-EPGP-IIM-Indore/226266377435937?
ref=ts&fref;=ts

IIM Indore EPGP Blog: http://epgpiimindore.blogspot.in/

When are the applications expected to be open?
What is the policy for deferment?
What are international networking opportunities that we might get?

When are the applications expected to be open?
What is the policy for deferment?
What are international networking opportunities that we might get?

Hello Reviliant,

1. The admission process is expected to start from April 2013.

2. There is no policy for deferment. Either you accept to participate in the programme or start afresh next year.

3. IIM Indore EPGP has a full term in KATZ Business School. This 6 to 8 week international immersion gives opportunities to work with with KATZ students and develop an international network.

Thanks!

hello

Does this mean that the forms will be available from Apr 2012. I recollect last year it started in Jan ?

Hello mbagrail - The notice usually is out in March via emails. We shall annouce the dates for this years admission from the office and shall you guys know.

Cheers!

Hi Admission Team,
As you have mentioned there is no deferment policy of the institute, I have heard that IIMC and IIM A have the same. Any specific reasons why it's not present.

Hello Reviliant,
Well, not having a deferment is a decision that IIM Indore has taken - this an Institute policy.

Thanks

What is the different stuff required for applications? I mean how many essays, SOPs, recommendations, and other stuff are required for application? Will looking at last year's application page (IIMI website) help in understanding this?

Thanks a lot!

Hello Vix23,

We are having our end term exams and hence a bit busy. We shall get back to you on Jan 01 2013.

Wishing you a very happy new year!!

- One Year Full Time Programme in Management (EPGP) IIM Indore

@IIMIndoreEPGP said:
Hello Vix23,We are having our end term exams and hence a bit busy. We shall get back to you on Jan 01 2013.Wishing you a very happy new year!!- One Year Full Time Programme in Management (EPGP) IIM Indore
Thanks a lot! All the best for your exams and I hope next year I get a chance to appear at those exams Happy New Year to you too!
@vix23 yes, looking at the EPGP admissions page will give a good idea of the essays and sops.
here's the link to the application form for last year. The essays i believe remain the same - http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iimi/media/pdf/epgp/EPGP%20application%20form.pdf
@onetwokaone said:
@vix23 yes, looking at the EPGP admissions page will give a good idea of the essays and sops. here's the link to the application form for last year. The essays i believe remain the same - www.iimidr.ac.in/iimi/media/pd...
Awesome! Thanks a lot, I am up on the app! Will post more queries as they come up!

@vix23 You can get immersed into the course and into the life at campus here while you prepare - fb.com/IIMIEPGP

Hello!!

Yes you are on track, checking the application form (last year) will help a lot. Thanks onetwokaone! The form is not expected to change a lot this year.

Please free to shoot any number of questions!

Thanks

- One Year Full Time Programme in Management (EPGP) IIM Indore

Hi IIMIndoreEPGP,

There is no info on 2012 batch placements.Please throw us some light on the placements.

why the report is not out for 2012 batch?

Hello Betala,

The EPGP placement report is being prepared and shoud be updated pretty soon on the website. The placements for one year MBA happens over a period of about 6 months or so. This is because the role and fittment needs are considered by participants, and hence a longer period of placement season. IIM Indore 2012 session ended in June. Overall, the placements, despite a bad economy, has been good.

Hi, I have 98.36 percentile in CAT. Not a very impressive history in terms of acads and extra currics. 6 years of good work ex in our family bussiness. How good are my chances of getting an admission at the EPGP?

Also, is family accomodation available at the Indore Campus?

how does EPGP compare with the 2yr course in terms of course content, contact hours etc? Do we miss out on some knowledge due to the shorter course duration?