Official Thread for CA, ACS, CWA

Hi Guys :: :: This specially for guys who are pursuing or who have completed CA, ACS or CWA. This thread will contain all the news, updates, notifications related to the courses… So common guys lets keep this thread alive by posting …

Hi Guys

This specially for guys who are pursuing or who have completed CA, ACS or CWA. This thread will contain all the news, updates, notifications related to the courses..

So common guys lets keep this thread alive by posting related things and also provide any information or news so that it might helpful to others

Thanks to a MOD who have consent me to go ahead with this thread

Hi here is 1st my post of entry level for CA course

please go thru the link

http://220.227.161.86/23263entry_reqca.pdf

hey by foundation on ICWAI do you mean intermediate level ? also dont think i have time for coaching only self study if i hope to crack it. suggestions?

p.s. in final year of engg now

wats the average pay package in mumbai campus placements? pl quote the highest too.. wat do these companies look for in a candidate (if he is a non ranker)?

i am an mba (from a reputed b school) as well as a ca. what are my salary prospects if i sit for icai campus placements? will i get shortlisted in plum companies considering that i am an Mba as well even though i do not have a rank in ca finals?

i cleared ca finals in november 2011. for some reason i will not sit for campus placements in feb 2012 and aug 2012. but i intend to sit for icai placements in feb 2013. will i be eligible to sit for placements at that time? what conditions do i have to fulfil in order to be able to participate in feb 2013 placement process?

Baffling logics...................I dont think , that's possible.
Rather try for CMII's placements for "experienced CAs".........warna utni package nahi milegi...i guess 90pc of applicants in campus dont get jobs......i barely got a job @ 5.75lacs in tcs.......plus, u wont get a job of ur choice.

this was infact a missing thread here..

*PEACE*

bump
:P

*PEACE*

this was infact a missing thread here..

*PEACE*

bump
:P

*PEACE*

what are you trying to say

what im trying to say is, that this thread was missing here at PG..
there are all kinds of threads here but not one for CA's/Cs'/CWA's..

and by "BUMP" i mean that this thread should be kept alive .. :)

*PEACE*

Although I am from engineering background, I am sure this thread will help the aspirants of these exams as I know that there are no thread whatsoever anywhere for preparation of these. Thanks Vishal & mods.

welcome aboard...

*PEACE*

Hello guys

I am a final year student and have had papers like
Accounting, Mercantile Laws, Economics , Taxation etc
as syllabus. But i had papers which were of 60 marks and not 100 due to semester nature. anyways i have my graduation marks far above 60 %

I want to go for C.A as my specialization is Finance :)

I was going to register for CPT in this june but then i found this tread
can you guys guide me what should be my next step

Hello guys

as syllabus. But i had papers which were of 60 marks and not 100 due to semester nature. anyways i have my graduation marks far above 60 %

I am not quite sure whether the proposal for allowing graduates with certain pc to directly join IPCC has been passed or not.
I would advise you to go to eSahayataa and post ur query.

CPT is damn easy, so dont worry even if u have to give.

-CA Sushant
what im trying to say is, that this thread was missing here at PG..
there are all kinds of threads here but not one for CA's/Cs'/CWA's..

and by "BUMP" i mean that this thread should be kept alive .. :)

*PEACE*

Bhai dont use 2 many brainstorming words!!u see dis thread is 4 CA!!! :biggrin:

PS: bahot galiya padegi mujhe..I know!!I have personal with a CA..No offense 2 any1 except dat particular fellow!!:sneaky:
PEACE!!!!!!!
Hello guys

The notification issued dated 23.3.2012 said that it will be effective after 45 days from the date of publification...so it wil be effective from 9/4/12..so wait for some more days
Bhai dont use 2 many brainstorming words!!u see dis thread is 4 CA!!! :biggrin:

PS: bahot galiya padegi mujhe..I know!!I have personal with a CA..No offense 2 any1 except dat particular fellow!!:sneaky:
PEACE!!!!!!!

bhai kya dikkat hai..??
:nono::nono:

@jai and freekyguy : use this thread for sharing/discussing about CA/CWA/CS..

As mentioned above wrote to e-sahayata... and the response was quick..
They replied its just a proposal and they are not even sure if it is going to pass or not
so i have to appear for cpt