[Official Thread] Christ University Institute of Management (CUIM) admission related query -2016

Only CUIM related query will be addressed here and any comment here is purely a personal opinion…!!

=>Plz help me to choose best college. <smiley data-src="/emoji/smiley.png" alt=“smiley” title=“smiley” class=“emoji” data-sigil=“lazyload emoji” data-cdn=“sm”></smiley>

&nbsp;

I have to ask some query's regards some Criteria, Kindly grant my query's and all.

1.What is candidate's selection criteria?

2.When and how shall I know that I have been granted admission?

3.What is the cost/fees for pursuing MBA/PGDM studies including Hostel?

4.I get 88.34 percentile in CMAT, so am eligible for ??

5.BBA-74.98% and 12th 83.5%.

522 in MAT feb 2016... Any chances of getting through Christ?

Hey Guys,

I am a student of CUIM (Main campus), 2014 batch. I have full set of books for the first three trimesters which I am going to sell at a very reasonable price. All the books are in good condition. If anybody is interested in buying please inbox me! Thanks 

Please tel me how to approach for this Organisation Structure Training that the students need to undergo for a maximum period of 30 days and also if anyone knows about any manufacturing unit in Bangalore that provides it  

Can anyone please tell the difference between BBA, BBA Honors and BBA finance and international business. Also which one among BBA and BBA honors is better in terms of learning and placements