[Official] Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM), Nasik, [2022-2024] Helpdesk

HI are the calls out?

SIOM shortlist for GEPIWAT will be declared on 12th February by 12:00 noon. Revert back if you have any other queries here or in our Facebook page.

Hello Aspirants,
SIOM shortlist for GEPIWAT is declared in the below link, Kindly visit and All the best for your processes - Login

You all can start posting your queries related to SIOM Nashik and the GEPIWAT process.

The Admissions Committee will be happy to help you in your admission journey.

1 Like

HI, In the form of GDPI they are asking for relieving certificate, which is a compulsory field. but I am still working with company.

1 Like

Hi, In the GDPIWAT registration form they are asking for relieving certificate and it is marked as a compulsory field. I am still working with the company so please let me know what to do.

Hello,
As of now you can try submitting the document which says you are a part of the company and position or else you can submit the pay slip of the company.

kindly refer to this post.
Thank you

@Pravin_S1 , Could you please help by giving an idea like what type of questions were asked for your batch in Personal Interview

Sorry, we cannot cater to that query !
Kindly ask if you have any queries related to the process or anything related to it, we are here to help you !
Regards,
Adcom

Guys, anyone who were done with siom interview , could you please share your experience

At what time do we get the first merit list results tomorrow??

As per previous trends what min composite score do we need to clear in first list itself for siom??

Are the Results out ?

My waitlist number is 62 for operations management . What are the chances of me converting in the second merit list? What’s the waitlist movement for the last year

Hi All,

SIOM WL - 30

Category - Open

Any chance of me converting ?

• Yes definitely
  • Maybbe
  • No

0 voters

Hi all,

SIOM WL - 253

Category - Open

Any chance of converting?[poll type=multiple results=always min=1 max=2 chartType=bar]

• No
  • Yes
  • Maybe
    [/poll]

I am not sure about the movement in the waitlist, if not 2nd merit list - you can kindly wait for 3rd merit list.
All the best and may the luck be with you !

Yes.
kindly check in the link given below
https://snap2021.ishinfosys.com/SNAPY22GEPIWATResult/SessionIntermediate.aspx

Is there any whatsapp group for the ones who have converted? @Pravin_S1 ?

Hi @Pravin_S1

I saw this written in my waitlist letter.(please find the screen shot attached)

It says the second waitlist will be released on 1 April 2022 and the last date to do full all procedure and fees payment is also 1st April 2022.

Why are we given so less time to complete the procedure ?
Please comment on this query.