[Official] Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) Admission, 2013-2015

Hi, We are the student representatives of SIMS, and we are here to clear your queries regarding the admission process at SIMS, the GD-PI procedure and also life at SIMS. To get a clearer picture of our institute, you can visit us at: www…

Hi,
We are the student representatives of SIMS, and we are here to clear your queries regarding the admission process at SIMS, the GD-PI procedure and also life at SIMS.

To get a clearer picture of our institute, you can visit us at:
www.sims.edu/
www.facebook.com/SymbiosisInst...
twitter.com/PuneSIMS

All the best. We look forward to a good interaction with future SIMSites.
Regards
Editorial Team
SIMS, Pune

@AskSIMS hi,

as this time the score will be in percentile form ...so till how much can one expect a call from SIMS..

please help to rply as we are heading towars result...

@Rowdy dude... check d score 2mrw... i think they will be giving it along with percentile 😃 best luck
@AskSIMS How to prepare for GD/PI.. any pointers wil be helpful..

how is SIOM? since my cat scores are not what i expected (got calls from shillong, ranchi) , and i din apply for SIOM in the first instance , now that its registration window is still open , i am not sure whether to apply for it?

how is SIOM? since my cat scores are not what i expected (got calls from shillong, ranchi) , and i din apply for SIOM in the first instance , now that its registration window is still open , i am not sure whether to apply for it?

@cidsims ....iam very comfused at the moment..,how is SIOM?

confused.

@suchitraa said:
Kindly direct your queries regarding SIOM to their discussion threads to get a more reliable answer. This thread is only concerning GE/PI at SIMS.

General English: 49.30 %

QA:62.500%
GA:32.310%
A&L; R: 62.070

Overall:86.678 percentile

What are my chances of SIMS?

when will the cut-ffs come out for sibm-p ?

@nityanandsingh easily dude

cut off to be 20 percntile

What a disappointing score. I got 70+ with the cl key, now my percentile is 42 and score hovering around 55. Are there any chances? Everybody seems to have gotten 99 percentile.

hi,

percentile 61.066

general english 20.740%

QA 51.88%

GA 12.310%

A&L; 59.480%

any chances for SIMS....or the chapter is closed... :(

please rply...

@AskSIMS
hi,
percentile 61.066
general english 20.740%
QA 51.88%
GA 12.310%
A&L; 59.480%
any chances for SIMS....or the chapter is closed... :(

waiting for your kind rply...
@

at least release the bracket in which the call for SIMS will be made.. post the minimal cut off percentile for SIMS!!??

I have got 55 percentile. What are the chances?

@AskSIMS
Percentile Score 69.429
Sections Percentage Score
General English 42.960
Quantitative 40.000
General Awareness 20.000
Analytical & Logical Reasoning 61.210
sims chances ?