[Official] Study in USA - Kogod School of Business - Eligibility, Scholarships, Fees, Intake & More

Join the discussion on Kogod School of Business Admission 2023-24 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cutoff, and much more.

To know more about Kogad MBA - APPLY NOW

“Although the Supreme Court’s decisions will likely change how we approach our work, our commitment to our values of inclusive excellence and human dignity, and to each other as members of this special community, will not waver."
Read President Sylvia Burwell’s message to the AU community.

The full-time MBA program is designed to help you develop leadership skills that lead to meaningful, positive change. Gain a broad skill set in management, communications, entrepreneurship, and other highly marketable areas. Expand your network and build your team-working capabilities. Learn to lead within an organihttps://kogod.american.edu/programs-admissions/mbazation or found your own business.

• 49 Credits: STEM-Designated Program
  • 21 Months: As a Full-Time Student
  • 19:1: Student:Faculty Ratio

know more HERE

Hi there, I am new in this group
I wanted to ask you all that how to do proper research for us universities😞
I am not being able to find any uni with full details like ielts minimum requirements and all

1 Like

What is the selection process at Kogod?

1 Like

hii @reyanshsighania I can Help you in your research regarding universities, IELTS etc :smile:
so connect with me on 91 9770501606. I feel good to help you.

Anyone who are planning to apply for Arkansas state of university?

can you share more information on scholarships available for MBA at kogod?

Guys USA Master ma jada fee range and cost ko kehi idea pau na

Can you guys suggest to me which banks are providing a good Education loan?

1 Like

which on is better for US MIM or MBA?

1 Like

which on is better for US MIM or MBA?

Anyone who’s going TO USA this January, let’s get connected…

1 Like

The current sitivation in US is terrible, should indian consider US for mba I mean other countries are much safer in terms of safty?