OFFICIAL Sri Balaji University Pune Admission 2021-23 - BIMM, BITM, BIMHRD & BIIB

For all the Admission related query of Sri Balaji University Programs - BIMM, BITM, BIMHRD and BIIB. This is for the Admission cylce of 2021- 2023.

Greetings from Sri Balaji University, Pune ! *ADMISSIONS OPEN - BATCH 2021-2023 !!* The University is having 8 Departments namely Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Telecom, International Business, Information Technology, Operations & Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics. Offered by "Sri Balaji University - (BIMM, BITM, BIIB, BIMHRD), Pune" and doors to almost 350+ companies to set your foot in Corporate world. 85% people are successful because of their fluency and soft communication skills and with the same concept we give *65%* weightage to, 1. Group discussions 2. Essay writing 3. Personal interview And *35%* weightage to CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/MAH-CET scores. (no cut off points) *Avg package : 6 - 7 LPA* *Highest package : 18.5 LPA* (BEST IN ROI) MBA ASPIRANTS, TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCESS OF SRI BALAJI SOCIETY INTERESTED PEOPLE CAN DM ME. *LIMITED VOUCHERS* Thanks & Regards, Sheetal Choudhary Student Manager, BIMM Contact : 8871662193

Greetings from Sri Balaji University, Pune

*ADMISSIONS OPEN - BATCH 2021-2023!*

MBA ASPIRANTS,

TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCESS OF SRI BALAJI SOCIETY INTERESTED PEOPLE CAN DM ME.

*DISCOUNT VOUCHERS* GET ₹200 OFF*

DEEPAK JANGID

Can any tell when will be result announced for 2021 23 batch My gdpi was on 18th of march