[Official] SOIL PGPM One year Program Admission Profile Evaluation | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on School of Inspired Leadership Profile Evaluation, Admission Procedure and Get all the details about SOIL Fees, SOIL Interview Questions and much more from our MBA section.

School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon (SOIL)

School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL) is one of the renowned business schools of India. Since its establishment a decade ago, SOIL has carved a distinct niche by delivering quality management education through its experienced faculty to students from around the country. SOIL offers a wide range of postgraduate and executive-level programs in various management related disciplines including its flagship program PGDM.

Name of the Program : Post Graduate Diploma in Management

Duration : 2-years

Mode of Education : Full-time residential

Acceptable Test : CAT, GMAT, MAT, and XAT.

Application Deadline : 2nd February 2020

Eligibility

• Candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution in India.

• Final year students may also apply but must provide degree completion certificate by 15th June 2020.

• Candidates from engineering background must have scored at least 50% marks in the undergraduate degree.

• Work experience is desirable but not essential for admission.

Admission Process

• Complete the online application process on the institute’s website.

• Pay the application fee of Rs. 2,000 online.

• Select the date for the Design Thinking Workshop, which is conducted to gauge the candidate’s aptitude.

• Appear for the Interview Round.

• Results to be intimated by email.

Course Fees :

For day scholar Rs. 14 Lakhs

For Boarder Rs. 16.50 Lakhs

Placements : 

Highest CTC – Rs. 16.20 Lakhs

Average CTC – Rs. 9.37 Lakhs

Median CTC- Rs. 9.00 Lakhs

Hello.. Can anybody give me an insight about the admission process in soil and when does it start?

The admission process in SOIL is as follows.

1. Online application 

As part of online application process, we ask you some thoughtful questions. e.g. - If you had all the time and resources in the world, what would you like to create and why? This helps you to understand what you dream about.

2. Caliper

Looks at multiple intelligences. For instance how assertive you are, how much risk you are willing to take, how much resilience you have to pursue your goals etc.

3. Talent Appreciation Process (TAP)

The third unique feature of our admission process is the talent appreciation interview. This is done by a team comprising of a senior leader from one of our consortium companies and a faculty member. They spend time with you in trying to find out what you are good at, your goals and priorities and why you want to study further. The entire focus is on your strengths and positives.

Admissions start from August 2015.

hi, what should i exactly prepare for the admission process? Is there any aptitude test too?

Internship process is rolling at SOIL these days. Companies like Whirlpool, MakeMyTrip, Goibibo, Capegemini, Cardekho, IDC, Delhivery have initiated the selection processes and are about to recruit the students for a month internship project which will generally start by 20th August. Many more companies with their respective projects are in the pipeline.

Adding to the below post, most of the companies coming for internship have agreed to give pre-placement offers for the deserving candidates who excel during their internships. This surely is yet another feather to SOIL's cap.

Business Leadership Programs for Women

As years have passed more and more women are joining a heavily dominated male working industry, you can see women heading organizations and delivering excellent results. They are at par with the opposite sex in almost every working field. Stereotyped as 'home makers' women have moved beyond that proving they're much more than age old stereotypes. Organizations have recognized this growth in the employee ratio and have provided much more ease of working for female employees like flexible working timings, convenience of traveling at their own time and so on.

Recognizing this growth several B-schools are offering leadership programs aimed at women. These courses are designed at building the managerial skills and molding them for a successful career in the business industry. Women nowadays are entrepreneurs or global heads of Fortune 500 companies and have the backing of a good B-school that has shaped their already impressive leadership skills.

A leadership program provides insights and perspectives on how to tackle complicated challenges of a business environment and transforms the individuals from employees to leaders. The subjects in this program are taught by seniors of the industry and their method is considered to be the best. Such learning's brings a fresh perspective and provides swift thoughtfulness while handling complex issues in the development of an organization.

Business Leadership courses enable women to be more confident during their interview and selection process at any organization. As they are backed up with knowledge that propels their chances of cracking a tough interview session and great communication skills honed during their course.

Women leadership courses are opted a lot these days, as more and more women entrepreneurs and business leaders are on the rise and organizations have started to levy a lot of responsibilities on them.    

About SOIL

SOIL (www.soilindia.net) is a business school that provides one year leadership programs in Business Leadership and HR Leadership which builds inspired leaders by enabling people to know who they are, recognize their purpose and realize their full potential, to build organizations of consequence.

SOIL is co-created by a group of leading companies (TATA Steel, Mahindra & Mahindra, Infosys, Maruti Suzuki, ICICI Bank etc) from across industry verticals that believe in SOIL and its value proposition. They partner with SOIL to design the curriculum, select and mentor students, present live case studies, guide students for Action Learning Projects and lead the placement process. To know more about this b-school for PG programs, click here: www.soilindia.net.

We, at SOIL build character, competence and Enthusiasm to give shape to the leader in you. Explore your prospects with us today. Admission Open, 2015-16. Visit us at http://bit.ly/1heuYkQ to know more.

https://www.facebook.com/leadership.soil/photos/a.194643647239694.36771.183018641735528/889890497715...

The admission for 2016-2017 batch is open. Check this link out and start applying. All the best!!!

http://www.soilindia.net/admissions/important-dates/

Hi, I am looking for more details on the admission process for SOIL MBA programs. I am pretty much open to both Business Leadership and HR Leadership. I have work experience of approx 3 years combined work area in these areas.

Also, i would like to know more on the placements for the most recent batch.

Thanks

Could someone Please tell me the average package that soil students for 2014-15 batch got .

Watch Mr. Anil Sachdev, Founder & CEO, SOIL as he puts light on the unique admission process practic...

I am commerce graduate and i don't have good acads i have 3+ yrs of work ex in banking sector presently working in junior management grade with a public sector bank. Do i stand any chance that my application will be accepted with poor acads (ranging between 55% to 65% throughout).

Dear Puys,

For those of you having any query on the admissions process in SOIL here's a video you can watch out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxBOe1p5WWE

Dr. Snehal Shah, Faculty and Global HR Strategist, SOIL shares her thoughts on New Age ‪Leadership Competency - Mindfulness Decoded with Human Capital August 2015 Issue.

What is the Worth of an MBA Degree??

An MBA - Master of Business Administration is a post graduate degree for candidates who wish to pursue a career path on the management & business prospect of an organization. Generally people who need to obtain additional education to reach their career goals and climb the corporate ladders of business administration choose the MBA.

The value of the MBA, however, is not limited strictly to the business world. An MBA can also be useful for those pursuing a managerial career in the public sector, government, private industry, and other areas.

There are many types of MBA programs to choose from Two/One-year MBA, Part-time MBA, Executive MBA and Distance MBA .There are MBA courses available through online business schools. The most common type of MBA is designed for students whose professional interests center on traditional business functions. These MBA courses offer such concentrations as finance, accounting, marketing, human resources, economics and business administration.

Skills attained from an MBA are priceless to your development and can accelerate your success in a business management atmosphere. Soft skills are transferable to many jobs, an MBA is known to increase the some of the following characteristics:

• Communication
  • Leadership
  • Analytical Thinking
  • Decision Making
  • Problem Solving
  • Interpersonal
  • Teamwork
  • Networking

A well designed MBA program nurtures your skills and develops them in to expertise intended for business leadership positions. Good MBA programs are very diverse and can help you connect with a diverse group - from politicians to business people to advertisers and teachers. Getting admission to an MBA school is as important as your specialization of study. Various B schools have their own admission process, with majority accepting admissions through entrance tests and other criteria. It is advisable to look for an MBA program that offers a strong course curriculum with good placement opportunities and an international recognition.

hi everyone, i got selected in the Calliper examination i.e the first step towards the admission for your college.I am very excited about the second round but before that i am having below queries:-

1)What is going to be ask in the PI section and what about the topic of essays(Area from which they are going to ask )and also about the level of difficulty.

2)As i am having 5+ experience in manufacturing sector i.e Iron and steel so what about the placement part,which sort of profile company going to provide to a guy who is from manufacturing sector as i have seen there in your Alumni section maximum candidates or the pass outs are having software background. 

3)As i have seen placement statistics average is 9.3 and maximum is 18 but there is no any scenario about the minimum any one gets in BLP ,so please provide us the minimum salary factor also.

At last i would say that i am little worried about the placement part as for manufacturing i.e from core sector as i haven't seen any organization there who actually got placed and if i am going to quit job then what should i expect minimum change in CTC (Rt now around 8) and profile designation (Now AM).

Hi Everyone! I have applied for HRLP in SOIL.  My Caliper test is on 24th this month.  What kind of preparation should I do which will help me clear this test? What kind of questions are asked? What is the test duration?

Hello everyone !

I have applied for BLP. My Caliper test was on 10th Oct. Indeed it was an unique experience.

When can I expect result of the Caliper test ? 

Hi, I have query regarding the essay questions that we need to complete.So, what would be the questions like, I mean what would be the topic of the essays as the time frame of a week for completing 3 essays is quite short.Moreover, would I able to see the topics before submitting my application or they will only be seen after submission? Someone please enlighten me.Thanks in advance.