Join the discussion on School of Inspired Leadership Profile Evaluation, Admission Procedure and Get all the details about SOIL Fees, SOIL Interview Questions and much more from our MBA section.
School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon (SOIL)
School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL) is one of the renowned business schools of India. Since its establishment a decade ago, SOIL has carved a distinct niche by delivering quality management education through its experienced faculty to students from around the country. SOIL offers a wide range of postgraduate and executive-level programs in various management related disciplines including its flagship program PGDM.
Name of the Program : Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Duration : 2-years
Mode of Education : Full-time residential
Acceptable Test : CAT, GMAT, MAT, and XAT.
Application Deadline : 2nd February 2020
• Candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution in India.
• Final year students may also apply but must provide degree completion certificate by 15th June 2020.
• Candidates from engineering background must have scored at least 50% marks in the undergraduate degree.
• Work experience is desirable but not essential for admission.
• Complete the online application process on the institute’s website.
• Pay the application fee of Rs. 2,000 online.
• Select the date for the Design Thinking Workshop, which is conducted to gauge the candidate’s aptitude.
• Appear for the Interview Round.
• Results to be intimated by email.
Course Fees :
For day scholar Rs. 14 Lakhs
For Boarder Rs. 16.50 Lakhs
Highest CTC – Rs. 16.20 Lakhs
Average CTC – Rs. 9.37 Lakhs
Median CTC- Rs. 9.00 Lakhs