[Official] SIOM Admissions 2023-25

Dear Aspirants,
This thread is meant for answering all the queries related to admissions to Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM), Nashik for the batch 2023-25 for MBA(Operations Management) and MBA( Agri-Operations Management) Programme.

Please feel free to shoot your queries and we’ll reply to your queries as soon as we can.

Admissions Committee
Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management Nashik

Many students are complaining that the irregularities in the official scores of the QA section of SNAP 3 (2 - 3 pm, 23rd December 2022).
Please watch this video to calculate ur QA scores and compare it with the officially reported score.

1 Like

@Pushkar_12
My waitlist number for SIOM Nashik for Operations management 2023 is 73. When will the next merit be released ?
In waitlist message it is given that check next list on 2nd July. How list can come on 2nd July when programme commence is on 5th June .Please clarify.

@Pushkar_12
My waitlist number for SIOM Nashik for Operations management 2023 is 73. When will the next merit be released ?
In waitlist message it is given that check next list on 2nd July. How list can come on 2nd July when programme commence is on 5th June .Please clarify.

what was the last waitlist number that got converted last year?

Sir ,My waitlist is 48 in SC category what are the chances to convert

I think in 2 merit list your name should be there @pushkar_12

I am 54 WL in SC category. Do you have any idea for last year movements ?

Hey you have any idea of movement in sc @vikram197

Did you observed any movement in merit list 2 ?

After the 2nd merit list release, my waitlist number is updated to 98 (Open category). Any chance of converting?

Hi I got 30 Waiting list in merit round 4 is it convertable ??? and I am from SC Catagory

1 Like

how many merit list released by SIOM for admissions

1 Like