[Official] SIIB Admissions 2017-19 thread

Hello Aspirants! Welcome to the Official thread of Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB) Admissions 2017-19 for the two year MBA program in International Business, Agri-Business Management and Energy & Environment. Post your queries regarding SNAP, the courses we offer, the admissions process and we will answer them at the earliest! For more updates and SNAP Test prep initiatives, follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/crackitwithsiib

Hello Aspirants! Welcome to the Official  thread of Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB) Admissions 2017-19 for the two year MBA program in International   Business, Agri-Business Management and Energy & Environment. Post  your queries regarding SNAP, the courses we offer, the admissions  process and we will answer them at the earliest! For more updates and  SNAP Test prep initiatives, follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/crackitwithsiib

How is the placement for SIIB- IB and what are the different roles one get in IB ?

Hi are there any foreign internship or semester abroad in SIIB?

Hi , Please help on the same 1) Last year Cutoff in SNAP Marks 2) Average Placement For 2016 batch

Hi..is there sectional cutoff in snap 2017?

What about campus placement? career growth after college? Which profile offered in placement?

I am currently 27 and has no work experience ,will be appearing for snap so i want to know is it good for me to go for mba ??

Hi I attempted 67 questions with maximum 2-4 wrong. Would I be shortlisted for SIIB?

any chances that we will able to apply for SIIB now. ? will they extend the deadline to apply? had it happened ever. ?

do they have common placement rounds for agri ,energy ,and international business???

Tentatively how much will 70/75 marks amount to in %ile?

Will that fall within the cutoffs?

Result aya kya??

Guys scored 81.5653 percentile...With 53 marks...Can I expect a call??

What can be the expected percentile cut off for MBA agribusiness?

Snap  91.72% can i expect SIIB and SIBM banglore callalso chance of conversion..

10th -94.66

12th-80.33

Grad-66.52 Pune university

29 months of exp as of now

TIA 

@SIIB-Pune When can we expect to receive communication regarding further process?

Hey guys,

Please evaluate my below given profile:
SNAP OA percentile : 82.6248

Work Ex : 26 months as SAP SRM consultant at IBM India Pvt. Ltd.

B.Tech : 72.90 %

12th : 78.00 %

10th : 71.50 %

Is there any chance of getting a call from SIIB and if yes, then what are the chances of converting.

Please help. 

SNAP OA Percentile: 88.9224. 10th: 85.64%, 12th: 73.33%. Graduation (BMS): 62.28%. No Work Ex. General Category. Any chance of getting a call and if yes, what can be the chance of conversion?

Thank You!

Any chances of SIIB reopening the application forms now that results are out?