[Official] SIES School of Business Studies 2023-25 Admissions

Is there a sectional cutoff?

Is there reservation for OBC or any other reservatioon

Xth - 52%, is it ok to apply here

SIESor DY patil, which one is better

I come from middle class family but I have average marks, can I still get any scolarship

anyone from kalyan?

I am applying today, wish me luck guys

How much is the fees and can you share the installment details

How to prepare for interview and GD

I am confused between ITM and SIES. I aam applying for both but not sure which is better

DO you have student exchange programs?

By when will classes start?

Where to know about call for PI, will we get a mail?

how much is the first installment

Are admissions still open? when is the deadline

How to prepare for PI?

Hi @BasuAakesh,

SIES is a Tamil Linguistic Minority Institute. Hence 51 per cent seats of all programs are reserved for Maharashtra domiciled students with ‘Tamil’ as the mother tongue.

However, if adequate number of qualified candidates is not available from the above category, such seats are made open to other linguistic minority & general candidates. Further, all admissions to SIESSBS are based purely on merit. The only exception is children of employees of SIES institutions.

Hi @Agastyaa

SIESSBS believes in the overall personality while selecting students considering their past academic records, work experience, if any, marks obtained in all India qualifying exams and the selection process of the institution. However, due weightage is given to all the given parameters as per the AICTE guidelines.

Sl. No. Parameters/ Components Weightage

1. Score in common entrance tests 50%
  2. Group discussion 10-15%
  3. Interview (1 round of interviews) 15%
  4. Academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Degree/ Post Graduate Degree,
  5. Sports/ Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and gender diversity 15-20%
  6. Work experience 5%

Hi @kriyan,

There is no prescribed minimum cut off score for any test. All students can appear for the process irrespective of their scores.

Hi @Abeer01,

The fee structure for the year 2023-24 is as follows:

PGDM - Rs 4,50,000 per year

PGDM (Pharma and Bio tech)- Rs 3, 50,000 per year

Note: for students who would like to go in for global immersion program have to pay additional approx.sum of Rs 1.50 lacs to cover the cost of international trip.

Fees are payable Annually.