[Official] SIES School of Business Studies 2023-25 Admissions

Any concerns regarding the college, admissions, admission process, results, fees and other related questions. Feel free to ask here. Officials from the college will address the same.

SIES College of Business Studies (SIESSBS) was established in 1995 in Navi Mumbai. It is a reputed B-school in India, offering AICTE approved, 2-year PGDM programs. We have been rated as the Best Private Business School in Mumbai by Times of India, for the year 2021.

Courses Offered
● PGDM
● PGDM in Pharmaceutical Management
● PGDM in Biotechnology

Specialization Offered for PGDM Program
● Finance
● Marketing
● Human Resource
● Operations Management
● Data Science & Business Analytics

Eligibility

● For PGDM
The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in all subjects.

● For PGDM – Pharma & PGDM - Biotechnology
The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any science subject or should have a Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceuticals

Registration start date : 15th January 2022

Application Fee: Rs. 2,000

Last date of registration with late fee: February 15, 2022

Qualifying Examination: CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, MH-CET.

Selection Process:
● Candidates will be required to go through different rounds of the final selection process for selection in the PGDM programs of SIES School of Business Studies. This includes Group Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interviews.

The final merit list will be released on the basis of the following:
● Qualifying examination
● Group Assessment
● Group Discussion
● Personal Interviews
● Past Academic Performance
● Work Experience

Final Placement 2022 till date
Highest Package: Rs. 20 lakh
Average Package: Rs. 8.00 Lakhs

Top Recruiters: 165 plus companies which include Deloitte, KPMG, EY, Cipla, Indigene, TCS, HDFC, Alchem, ICICI, Alembic, Northern Arc Capital, Eureka Forbes, Phillips, Publicis, GE, Ugam and many more.

4 Likes

HELLO!!

GEM here with 86 in 10th, 71 in 12th, 68 in B.Tech Mechanical 2016 while my Percentile is 80.59.

Have worked as a regular as well as freelancer content creator (no work ex certificate though) for but have cleared UPSC CDSE and AFCAT 6 times and 4 times respectively.

What are my chnaces for a call!

We have started the application link for admissions for the PGDM Batch of 2019-21. Please click on the link below to apply.

http://www.siescoms.edu/admissions/admissions.php

The admission are open for PGDM programs..... Make sure you beat the deadline..!! 

what is cut off for Pgdm through ATMA ?

How does one obtain Tamil linguistic minority certificate?

what is the meaning of INHOUSE and OUTHOUSE candidates in the application form? kindly help

link for placement report 

dear sir/madam what is the cut off for mat and mhcet for pgdm?

What are my chances to convert SIES pgdm as Im expecting 280+ score in CMAT 2018.

As I belong to a first batch of CCE pattern of cbse 10th ,it didn't produce any passing certificate...but while completing application form of sies they asked for it to be uploaded what to do?

I have completed form filling of SIES but no msg came confirming regarding form has been successfully filled...The last option as PRINT FORM but while clicking it there is no response...Plz tell me

@admin, could you pls share the weightage of each section taken into consideration for selecting a candidate

What is the last date of sies pgdm form filling ?

What is the expected cmat cutoff for siescom.

Know more about all the latest exciting happenings at SIESCOMS right through this link: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-siescoms-25024531 

May I know what is the accomodation fee and if there any traveling expense between the college and accommodation?

I have 93 percentile in cmat and 56% in graduation b.com (honors) can I expect a call

Can we apply via MAT score of Dec 2017 as well? Or cat score of 2016?

10th 8cgpa 12th 87 ℅ Grad : DU 63% 2017 Cmat : 86 %tile For pgdm