[OFFICIAL] SIBM HYDERABAD ADMISSION QUERIES for Batch 2020-2022

Hello Aspirants, Greetings from Symbiosis Institute of Business Mangement – Hyderabad. Please feel free to post queries related to admission in MBA program 2020-22. We are here to help you.

Is it possible to get accommodation at college campus .How far the campus from city.

How many candidates got shortlisted for Gepiwat this year? And is there any possibility for an unreserved category to get admission with 56% percentile in SNAP 2018?

I have booked my slot for 15th Feb. I will be arriving from Mumbai on 14th afternoon. If anybody wants to share hotel accomodation for 14th night, kindly message me.

Hi, i booked a 9am slot on 8th Feb, now planning to change it to 12 noon slot.How to change.

What is that GEPI admit card details? Is it different from SNAP hallticket admit card details?

My GEPI-WAT is there on FEB-10th.Any one with the same date?

I have booked my slot..but the call letter tab is empty.. when will I get that? And what is GEPI admit card ?where do I get it?

Any group link for SIBM Hyderabad ?

Hi, I have 9am Slot on 8th Feb and i haved bookedfree bus pick up  at Lakdi kapool at 7.30 am is it ok. 

Is there any public transport facility available from shamshabad to shadnagar?

Interview scenes?

• Not going!
  • I’m going for the interview
  • I’ve booked my slot but not sure if I want to go

0 voters

Is it possible to change the interview date to feb 8 from feb 10?? It is clashing with IMT interview.. Please do respond

I'm having gepiwat on 14th February afternoon slot. Anyone having it on the same date interested in sharing accommodation?

Will an affidavit be given to us for corrections in the applications.. I have entered my Clg 3 yr marks as even though I have the semester system.i have recieved a year basis marks and I am yet to receive my final 2 sem marks card (10feb) ?

Hi, How to book accomodation for GEPIWAT at SIBM college campus, need on 7th evening 

Any one attending on 10th feb???

@SIBM-Hyderabad I have slot on 15th at 12 pm...What time will it get over? Tentatively

any one has booked slot on 15th Feb 9am ??

What is the dress code for girls?