[Official] SCMLD Query Thread

Dear Ankita,

Thank you for introducing SCMLD (Sadhana) to Pagalguy users.

Dear Aspirants,

Please feel free to ask or clarify any issues or queries you may have about the program at Sadhana. We will keep you posted with important dates related to applications process, admission criteria, important dates, course structure, pedagogy, differentiating factors etc.

Cheers,

Avinash

Dear Ankita,

Thank you for introducing SCMLD (Sadhana) to Pagalguy users.

Dear Aspirants,

Please feel free to ask or clarify any issues or queries you may have about the program at Sadhana. We will keep you posted with important dates related to applications process, admission criteria, important dates, course structure, pedagogy, differentiating factors etc.

Cheers,

Avinash

hi,
i've heard a lot about scmld, have many queries regarding the college.ok,so what is the placement scenario going on right now?

Hello,i just checked the website....:-o,and the whole process seems to be quite frustating ....is this process working sucessfully? i mean what is the whole logic toward implementing this process?:shock:

Hello people,
With reference to above mentioned question,for siddharth,i believe the theory behind this "process " is the holistic development they are trying to inculcate into the students .
My room mate from SCMHRD had undergone through the same process for 2 years and got placed with flying colours .
SCMLD has same process and i believe its a brilliant opportunity for freshers to bleed for the battle ahead under the guidance of torch bearer-Prof. M S Pillai.
keep the hunger awake !!:cheers:
Ashu bhalla

:clap:what is the fee structure, and the placement scenario rit now??????
and also i want to knw about the whole procedure

hello sir,
i want to know whats unique in this college? i mean its not AICTE approved and all... then what according to make ur college stand unique..
and what abt the process.. like is dat really u ppl follow this? its so hectic ....
plase u can u help me out?

hiiiiiiii sir,

I am a mba aspirant.
I want to do MBA from a good college.
I heard name of Prof. Pillai and i am intrested in this college.
So,what different this college is offering and why a student should go for this college??

Hi Moni,

Thank you for your query. A organization offers you a job not for a degree or qualification but what skills / competencies you bring with you. We at Sadhana are focused on transforming an ordinary students to achieve extraordinary heights. To achieve this one has to go through the rigor / tough terrain & we very meticulously follows the schedule and whatever is written in the website.

Its not hectic & this is required to succeed / achieve excellence, its only we have been living so relaxed that this SEEMS to be hectic. There are lot of unique things, suggest you visit the website to know us better.

For any further queries please feel free to write to us.

Cheers,

Avinash Singh

Hi

I am looking for a descent college for my cousin. He belongs to a very small town in punjab. His scores are pretty low.
What I am looking for is a place where can be groomed rather than just qualifying for another degree.

I heard about SCMLD from a friend of mine...So all n all i want is lil brief about how is life there in the institute & if at al it can help my cousin??

Hello.....

placement seems to be nice.....
what about the companies ... ???

and what all specializations are there in SCMLD

Hello Seniors!
I came to know about this institute from alumni & some of friends.The problem I'm facing is that I heard both positive as well as negative reactions.Though I visited college some days back n had interaction with seniors,Heard some negative comments from some of friends afterward,like 'which college this is' or 'not a reputed college' etc.
Can anyone please clear it?

Hi Nav_Kool,

Thank you for your query !!

Request you to share your cousin score with us. Primarily we don't bother too much about the marks one have got, but we look for the passion or fire the guy has to transform / develop / grow in corporate world tomorrow.

Life will be difficult over here same as any place where real work for success takes place. Difficulty only means leaving your comfort zone, your bad habits and moving towards doing what is REQUIRED to achieve success / your own coveted goal. If some one is too passionate and focused - life seems to be a cake walk for them over here.

Ask him come down to the institute or else visit the website to know us better.

Cheers,

Avinash Singh

Dear Friend,

Good that you got to know both the aspects. Good or bad is a very subjective term, if some one rates a college on basis of the amount they spent on advertisement, kind of buildings they have, how many years it has been existing etc then we may be bad - I hope you may have interacted with the students over here when you came down, there can not be any bigger proof than the current students and talking to the alumni who are shining in corporate world.

We are small college, 7 years old but please check our track record, the kind of work we have done, companies which have visited the institute, the alumni who are working in the corporate world. IIM-Ahemdabad has written a case study on us, being an excellence in education - please note its not everyday that the leading institute in the country writes a case study on any b-school.

You may like to check this year record of placements & the kind of companies which have visited, the official record is there in the campus & you can access it if required.

We are least bothered about what some of the people are saying as there will also be critics wherever you go & whatever you do.

Please visit this link, you may get some answers - {http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.296613307061909.67347.178431235546784&type;=3}

Cheers,

Avinash Singh

Thanx for quick response Sir.
Looking forward for SCMLD 😃

Thank you.

Please feel free to write to us for any further query & Suggest you to have your own conviction , most often people who advise us are themselves in to dire straits.

Cheers & Look forward to meet you.

Avinash

Life @ SCMLD
Sadhana is an institute which does not just teach the normal regular subjects of MBA but also teaches us the way to live our life to the fullest. Its an amazing journey where you experience everything and learn. The schedule seems to be hard but factually, it isn't. Once you adjust yourself in the atmosphere, you start liking the process. Then, even the yoga/dance classes at 6 AM are not pain rather they are fun and its nt just you who is fighting to get up early, there are 120 odd students with you who get up early, get ready quickly and rush for dance. When others can addjust, why cant you?! This question used to drive me in beginning.

After our 1st trimester, everything is now at place. I am used to the process, stress, studies, extra-curricular activities, Kaizen and what not... Life seems to be running. We dont have sundays anymore in our life. In beginning even I used to crib but now if I get a sunday off then m bored and dont know what to do.

We all didn't go to our home at diwali last year rather we all were in a hall in which four zero watt bulbs were lit and we all were meditating. It was a very different experience of my life. When the whole world was in midst of noise of crackers, we were celebrating our diwali peacefully.

Sadhana makes u a soldier who has responsibility to serve whichever company recruits us that too with honesty, integrity, dedication and Passion. Once you become the work then you dont have any problems with it.

For me, Sadhana is a "Sudhaar Griha", it gives you direction not just to work but to achieve success...it teaches you to live life...
Thanx SCMLD. 😃

Life @ SCMLD-
Sadhana is an institute which does not just teach the normal regular subjects of MBA but also teaches us the way to live our life to the fullest. Its an amazing journey where you experience everything and learn. The schedule seems to be hard but factually, it isn't. Once you adjust yourself in the atmosphere, you start liking the process. Then, even the yoga/dance classes at 6 AM are not pain rather they are fun n its nt jst u who is fighting to get up early, there r 120 odd students with you who get up early, get ready quickly and rush for dance. When others can addjust, y cnt u?! This question used to drive me in beginning.

After our 1st trimester, everything is now at place. I am used to the process, stress, studies, extra-curricular activities, Kaizen and what not... Life seems to be running. We dont have sundays anymore in our life. In beginning even I used to crib but now if I get a sunday off then m bored and dont know what to do.

We all didn't go to our home at diwali last year rather we all were in a hall in which four zero watt bulbs were lit and we all were meditating. It was a very different experience of my life. When the whole world was in midst of noise of crackers, we were celebrating our diwali peacefully.

Sadhana makes u a soldier who has responsibility to serve whichever company recruits us that too with honesty, integrity, dedication and Passion. Once you become the work then you dont have any problems with it.

For me, Sadhana is a "Sudhaar Griha", it gives you direction not just to work but to achieve success...i teaches you to live life...
Thanx SCMLD. :)

i have seen the daily curriculum, no doubt its good for us but just want to know 1 thing that don't we get any time free to go out of college like no Sunday or anything ???

Guys whts the fee strctre?
Ny scholarshps?
Hv 85.42 % in cat 😃