[Official] Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS) Bangalore - Admission Query

I have got 94%ile in MAT feb-2012 can I apply for ur college

Yes you can vinnusadhu. Please visit our website www.rimsbangalore.in for the application form. There is no application fee.

Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies is now the FIRST and ONLY B-School in India to have Dual International accreditations from two CHEA recognised bodies: IACBE and ACBSP.
The programs offered under the Accreditations are PGPM and MBA.

RIMS Chief Executive and Academic Officer Dr. B.V.Krishnamurthy has been awarded the EDUCATION LEADER OF THE YEAR 2012 by IACBE.

hiee i wanted to know how is rims banglore and how are the placements?

Please refrain from such posts in the future as such will be directly considered as advertisement attempt or promoting the program on Forum threads.

Such posts can invite a ban from the moderators and therefore please take up the queries directly without any links or email IDs etc.

Eg. Question: Can I apply to RIMS since I have X% in Y Entrance test?

Answer: RIMS accepts X, Y Z entrance tests and our cutoff for last year was P. This year, we may look at a revised cutoff/ This year we are looking at improving the chances of candidates applying to get selected into our program. RIMS gives weightages on work ex, and other factors etc.

-----------------

Something like this example is the way you probably would want to answer the queries taken up in the Official query thread.

Please note that all content in this thread will be archived forever and will show up in search results for specific keywords. So you can actually put in a lot of efforts to provide detailed and elaborate answers (without pointing them to links and email IDs). Since this will be digital engagement, content is of prime importance.

hiee
i wnated to know about the college and how are the placements in rims banglore????
and mba or pgdm from which univ is better- mysore or annamalai???
arrogant111 Says
hiee i wanted to know how is rims banglore and how are the placements?

RIMS bangalore is the first B-School in India with Dual International Accreditations from IACBE and ACBSP.
The placements for last year was 95% and the average package was 6 lakhs. The highest was 9.5 lakhs. RIMS has a good record for placement.

MBA from University of Mysore is a two year full time semester mode program. The Annamalai University MBA is a two year full time Annual Mode program, this program is industry integrated. Overall both programs are good and depends on the caliber of the student which program would suite him/her.

I scored 83%tile in CAT, am I eligible to take admission/GDPI in RIMS ??

Please reply

I scored 83%tile in CAT, am I eligible to take admission/GDPI in RIMS ??

Please reply

Yes,
You are eligible to take admission. Download application form from RIMS website, fill and send it to the institute.

Had known that rims accepts ATMA score..If so i have got 88 percentile June 2012..i wanted to know when does next upcoming admission takes place..

@thomas_prashant said:Had known that rims accepts ATMA score..If so i have got 88 percentile June 2012..i wanted to know when does next upcoming admission takes place..
Yes, RIMS accepts ATMA scores. The next upcoming admission process is on 4th August 2012.

is there any intake during january or after

@thomasip252 said:is there any intake during january or after
We dont have a January Batch. The next batch will commence from July 2013. The admissions will begin from January 2013.

sir i want to know how old is this b school

@janajit said:
sir i want to know how old is this b school
RIMS started in 2005. RIMS is the youngest B School in India to be rated A++ by Business India - November 2012 and November 2011. RIMS is also the first and only Bschool in India to have dual International accreditations from ACBSP and IACBE.

sir i have secured 54.8 percentile in cat and i am 2012 passout my 10t, 12th and graduation percentage are, 84.4, 64.4 and 64.87 am i eligible to your college rims

@uddu said:
sir i have secured 54.8 percentile in cat and i am 2012 passout my 10t, 12th and graduation percentage are, 84.4, 64.4 and 64.87 am i eligible to your college rims
Yes, you are eligible to apply to RIMS. To apply, you need to fill the application form from RIMS Website and send it to the institute.

sir my matdec2012 mat score 462, 10th 59%,12th 68%,graduation{bba} 64%
can i apply rims for mba2013 please reply me sir