[Official] | People’s Institute of Management & Research (PIMR) | MBA Batch 2022 – 2024

Join the discussion on People’s University – People’s Institute of Management & Research | MBA Admission Batch 2022 – 2024 and Get all the details about Admissions, Fees, Cut Off, Campus, Placements and much more.

For Details Contact Us: People’s Campus, Bhopal (M.P.)-462037 India www.peoplesuniversity.edu.in | [email protected] | +91 755 400 5203

To register for Batch 2022-24 – APPLY NOW

hello

Semester results are out.

Any student or parent looking for a good MBA college in Bhopal.....you are at the right place. I am a MBA student and am available to answer any querries I can, to the best of my ability and knowledge. The faculty and Admission Dept is very approachable and helpful.  The College is a constituent unit of People University, which has many colleges under it like Media, Medical, Dental, Nursing, Engineering, Law etc..The College is headed by Dr Samir Sharma, Dean, Peoples Institue of Mgt and Research. He is a very experienced Academician with a chequered career in the Industry in the field of Marketing. He heads a faculty consisting of able Professors who have been instrumental in imparting education amidst the constraints imposed by the pandemic. The Admission Dept is headed by Dr Abdul Rashid, who in addition to this task, is part of our teaching faculty too.   My contact No is 9435993342. Feel free to ask for any info regarding my College. Thanks and Regards

People's Institute of Management and Research, People's University, Bhopal is one the premier Management Institutions centrally located in the city of lakes Bhopal. Excellent Placement record and academic results. It offers MBA dual Specialization, MBA Hospital Administration, MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management, BBA , BBA LSCM , B.Com, M.com, PhD in management. People's University is NAAC accredited is of the top most universities in central India. For admission visit one can visit website www.peoplesuniversity.edu.in or call 0755 4005433.

Can anyone help me understand more about People’s University?

What are the placement stats for the year 2021?

Can an arts student get an MBA? JUST WOUNDERING?

Do you accept CMAT Scores?

What is the fees breakup including hostel, mess and all other expenses for two years for 2022-24 PGDM batch?

Can anyone tell me about the placements and fee structure? Placements marketing & OPS?

What is total intake for PGDM course?

I want to apply for MBA in supply chain program. May I know when is the last date to apply?

Hello. Can anyone please provide me with the information of MBA program?

So how’s life at “GNIOT” ? It must be really rollicking.

Can I apply now on the basis of my MAT score. Also I’m not a science or engineering background student, I’m pursuing my BBA. Can I apply. Please reply asap…