[OFFICIAL] NMIMS Navi Mumbai PGDM Admission 2018-2020 Queries

This is an official thread to resolve all your queries regarding PGDM Admissions.

What is the cut off for nmims Navi Mumbai campus?

Nmat score-195.chances?

My nmat score is 195 and graduation percentage is 53.55 but the eligibility criteria of nmims Bangalore states 55%(minimum).will I get a call? Chances of converting?

Nmat score 178

Any chances? 

With work ex of 10 months**

And decent acads

How good is nmims pgdm.. means how are placements?? Is it worth spending 950rs for CD/Pi and 15-18 lakhs for pgdm??

In Janaury 2018, there were placements for NMIMS Hyd pgdm, wherein highest package for 2 guys were 14 lacs by ICICI and 2nd highest package were 9 lacs by crisil. Guess what will be the position in 2020 ?Is it worth to waste time and money?  

Can anybody elabortae the difference betweein MBA and PGSM from NMIMS. I have been shortlisted only for the PGDM. Is it worth it? Do let me know. Thanks

Hi. My score was 205 and i got a call in nmims mumbai pgdm. How good is this course?

Hi. Can someone tell me about placement stats of PGDM navi mumbai.

Hi my score is 201.

I got call for PGDM navi mumbai. 

Please tell me the diffrence between Navi Mumbai and Mumbai Campus. i am a bit confused

For a pgdm cd pi, on 14th feb 8:30 AM, At what time will we be free of the process?

for the people who had 1pm afternoon slot, by what the the whole process got over ?

Guys when will final result be out?

What is chances for selecting in  nmims navi mumbai-I got nmat - 192,10/12/grad-92/84/64 fresher. 

Hello everyone, Hope you all are having a wonderful day. Congratulations!! on making through the exams and CDPI. Welcome to NMIMS Global Campus, Navi Mumbai.

I am an aspirant of MBA, i heard that this time NMIMS hyderabad is shifting to jadchelra campus. Me and my 2 friends wants to take admission in this college. But i heard that campus infrastructure is not upto the mark and college dont have basic facilities. How one can take admission in such kind of college. Please let me know exact situation of college so i can pay my fee on 19th March. 

Some of the worries i have

1. Hostel facilities(I heard that hostel is not in the campus; its 15km far from college).

2. Security(As a girl candidate how you will make sure that i will be safe in such isolated place)

3. Fee

4. Not connected to the city.

5. Placement

PS: i have latest photographs of jadchelra campus. 

Which is better XA-HR (XUB) or nmims hyd

how to generate a refund request?

Where do we have to submit the application for withdrawal of admission? Do we have to go there ourselves or send it by post?