[Official] NMIMS MBA HR 2016-18

This group intends to address all the queries related to NMIMS MBA HR. All those who got a call letter for MBA HR Process, can join the group.

This thread intends to address all the queries related to NMIMS MBA HR. Any query related to MBA HR will be handled here.

How much waitlist movement can we expect in HR dis year? My merit no is 700.

I know, that the placement data is confidential and it can not be disclosed. Still, if you could give a rough idea of what the scenario is for MBA-HR, NMIMS. Also, if we rank the HR programs of various colleges, where would one place it?

what are the prospects of job that one can attain while doing HR ?

totally blank and have no clue about  HR .. Please help 

Any chance of converting @ 1159 - WL

NMIMS hr merit number 753.Any chance to covert?

Any idea about the last rank for which HR calls are rolled out ? When will the second list be out ?

My merit no. for MBA-HR is 1039, what are the chances?

I got selected in MBA HR Programme. How is the overall experience there and the placements? what is the refund process in case i convert my other calls later in april ?

how many seats are there in nmims HR?

Any chance for HR at 863?

Hostel or Flat ?

Any chance of conversion of mba hr at 827 (female candidate)

Join our official fb page too!

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=184661698558397

can anyone share the fees structure for MBA HR program?

Any chances for conversion with 761 for MBA HR. Female

Hi , what is the ROI from NMIMS HR program?

Hi Guys! Adarsh Here, if we confirm our admission for the HR program, can we still be shortlisted for the core program? ( i am waitlisted ) 

is it advisable to stay out of hostel for 1st year? how many seats are there in Nmims boys hostels? where are they located?