[OFFICIAL] NMIMS 2016-18

Join the discussion on NMIMS admissions or any other query for the year 2016 & be a part of our MBA section.

Admissions Info:

The minimum requirement is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.

Candidates have to fill in the application form on www.nmims.edu and pay the application charges to confirm their candidature and be in the NMIMS admission programs for 2016-18 Batch. NMAT by GMAC™ Exam is a mandatory requirement for applying to NMIMS University programmes. The score is submitted by GMAC to NMIMS. Visit www.nmat.org.in for further details.

Candidates can give the test more than once by by going through the full process as a fresh NMAT by GMAC™ test by visiting NMAT.org.in and NMIMS website both mandatorily & logging in with the allotted username and password.

The result for NMAT by GMAC™-2016 will be declared on the www.nmat.org.in Case Discussion & Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted in Mumbai & Bangalore (if required)

The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the application data in terms of academic marks obtained, work experience, marks obtained in NMAT by GMAC™ and Case Discussion - Personal Interview.

For further details visit http://www.nmims.edu/docs/nmat-by-gmac-information-handout-2016.pdf

Instead of uploading photo id & signature id, i uploaded scanned copy of my photo & signature and have submitted the form.What should i do now? please help

Which is the best Nmat mock test series?

Can someone tell me, what's the difference between NMIMS Application and NMIMS Re Application, as mentioned in the Admission Handout?

http://www.nmims.edu/docs/nmat-by-gmac-information-handout-2016.pdf

Which is the best mock test series for Nmat 2015?

hello.

can anyone pls tell me the fee structure for mba mumbai in nmims..?

hi, rescheduling for the next slot can be done after how many days once i have taken the test if i wish to take it one more time?

While selecting the Photo ID & Signature ID should we upload the signature/photo  or the scanned copies of original 

Photo ID & Signature ID ?

Hello,

I have got 4 years of job experience in IT field.I am planning to write NMAT this year along with CAT. Could someone from current batch let me know the approx number of students  or % with 4+ yrs of experience present in current batch .Also how advisable would it be to apply for exam considering my experience.

Thanks in advance

how to register for the nmat?is it through official website or nmat by gmac? and what is the total fees for one time slot?kindly help

Do we have to send the NMIMS application form or NMAT application form somewhere or the entire process is complete once application has been submitted online?

how to book slots?has it started already?

Guys..I  haven't filled banglore and hyderbad campus in nmims ? Any way to make changes in form after the payment 

How do i verify my NMAT registration number ?

How is the book on NMAT by GMAC ?? Any reviews??

hi do we need to post any documents if if we are registering for NMIMS through online mode?

GGuys do we need to register separately for colleges? Icollegeif yes then why do they ask to select only 7colleges? 

How many of you are planning to give nmat twice or thrice?

Any gud mock series for nmat?