(OFFICIAL) NMAT By GMAC 20-21

NMAT by GMAC is one of the most prestigious entrance exams in India and is conducted by the organisation that owns the GMAT exam. The scores are accepted by leading management institutions in India as it helps is measuring the skills of the candidates to succeed in the respective program.

Since 2009, NMAT by GMAC is being conducted as a Computer Based Test and has been regarded as a reliable measure of the chances of success of the candidates during the course.

● Name of the exam :   NMAT by GMACTM

Important Dates For NMAT 20-21:

To Do List  Dates 
Registration  14th Sept – 20th Nov 2020 
Scheduling  14th Sept – 2nd Dec 2020 
Examination  4th Nov – 30th Jan 2021 
Registration for Retake 5th Nov – 17th Jan 2021 
Retake Scheduling 5th Nov – 17th Jan 2020 

● Registration Fee
:

Early Registration –  2,000 plus taxes

Late Registration –  2,500 plus taxes

Retake – 2,000 plus taxes

Rescheduling of test – 1,100 plus taxes

Additional Scorecard – 200 plus taxes

● Acceptable Modes of Payment : Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, and Mobile wallets

● Test Centres :  58 centres in India and 4 international centres

● Testing Window : 75-day test window starting from the first week of October to the third week of December)

● Registration Process :

Candidates must first register for NMAT by GMAC online @ nmat.org.in. Thereafter, candidates must visit the website of every institute accepting NMAT by GMAC and complete the registration process.

● Scholarships : Merit-based scholarships offered by institutes based on The score of the candidates in NMAT by GMAC.

● Score forwarding : Free for first 5 programmes, subsequently Rs. 200 plus taxes for per score forwarding.

Registration for NMAT by GMAC 2017 now open!

Where can I register for the exam? 

How much time is allotted for each of the three sections in the exam? 

Where can I buy the NMAT by GMAC™ Official Guide 2017? 

How many times am I allowed to retake the exam? 

When can I register for the exam? 

How many universities can I apply in India ?

I am unable to login on the @NmatbyGmac website inspite of following the registration protocol. Everytime I try to login it displays invalid email id/password. Kindly help me out. Thanks

Sir ,I have Filled all the mandatory options in nmat form but everytime I try to submit the form the system displays that my form is incomplete plz help me out 

We will have to register for NMIMS seperately? and when will NMIMS registeration start?

I didn't receive a confirmation mail from NMIMS after making the institute registration payment. Did anyone else face the same issue?

What does 'chosing a school mean' ? Does this mean we will have to go there and give the exan, right ?

What are the various windows for NMAT 2017 ?

Registrations for NMAT by GMAC™ 2017 is now open. #Register soon to get your featured slot. All the best!
Click Here: http://bit.ly/2trVxKT 

Every time I click on the NMIMS application link, it crashes and shows "privacy error. your connection is not private....". I have tried accessing the link using 2 different network connections, but the problem persists. Am I the only one who's facing this problem, or is there someone else too?If @SCouncilNMIMS or @NmatbyGmac or anybody else could help out, I would really appreciate it.
PS. Already registered with NMATbyGMAC 

what are the various windows for the nmat exam

While applying for NMIMS programmes. What should we choose. MBA or PGDM? Don't know the difference between these

Do you know? The NMAT by GMAC™ 2017 has 20 New Test Centers in India! View more new #Features here - http://bit.ly/2tjTVoa

The Exam that prepares you to take on challenges. #Register for
NMAT by GMAC™ Exam at http://bit.ly/2trVxKT. Apply to the top 16 B-Schools.