NMAT by GMAC is one of the most prestigious entrance exams in India and is conducted by the organisation that owns the GMAT exam. The scores are accepted by leading management institutions in India as it helps is measuring the skills of the candidates to succeed in the respective program.
Since 2009, NMAT by GMAC is being conducted as a Computer Based Test and has been regarded as a reliable measure of the chances of success of the candidates during the course.
● Name of the exam : NMAT by GMACTM
Important Dates For NMAT 20-21:
|To Do List||Dates|
|Registration||14th Sept – 20th Nov 2020|
|Scheduling||14th Sept – 2nd Dec 2020|
|Examination||4th Nov – 30th Jan 2021|
|Registration for Retake||5th Nov – 17th Jan 2021|
|Retake Scheduling||5th Nov – 17th Jan 2020|
● Registration Fee :
Early Registration – 2,000 plus taxes
Late Registration – 2,500 plus taxes
Retake – 2,000 plus taxes
Rescheduling of test – 1,100 plus taxes
Additional Scorecard – 200 plus taxes
● Acceptable Modes of Payment : Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, and Mobile wallets
● Test Centres : 58 centres in India and 4 international centres
● Testing Window : 75-day test window starting from the first week of October to the third week of December)
● Registration Process :
Candidates must first register for NMAT by GMAC online @ nmat.org.in. Thereafter, candidates must visit the website of every institute accepting NMAT by GMAC and complete the registration process.
● Scholarships : Merit-based scholarships offered by institutes based on The score of the candidates in NMAT by GMAC.
● Score forwarding : Free for first 5 programmes, subsequently Rs. 200 plus taxes for per score forwarding.