[Official] NMAT 2015

The schedule & registration charges for NMAT are as under:*Registration ** *Wednesday, 2nd July, 2014 - Wednesday, 24th September, 2014Rs.2000/- for normal registration for either MBA Full Time - Mumbai Campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGD...

The schedule & registration charges for NMAT are as under:

Registration 

Wednesday, 2nd July, 2014 - Wednesday, 24th  September, 2014

Rs.2000/- for normal registration for either MBA Full Time - Mumbai Campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad.

Rs. 2400/- for both MBA Full Time - Mumbai Campus and PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad.

Late Registration

Thursday, 25th September, 2014 - Saturday, 4thOctober 2014

Rs. 2550/- for late registration for either MBA Full Time Mumbai Campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad.

Rs. 3000/- for both MBA Full Time - Mumbai Campus and PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad.

Scheduling

Thursday, 17th  July, 2014 - Tuesday, 7thOctober, 2014

NIL

Rescheduling 

Thursday, 17th  July, 2014 - Wednesday, 17th December, 2014

Rs. 1000/- per reschedule

Test Delivery

Tuesday, 7th October, 2014 - Saturday, 20thDecember, 2014

NIL

Retake Scheduling

Tuesday, 7th October, 2014 - Friday, 19thDecember, 2014

Rs. 2000/-

Link : http://www.nmat.org.in/management/

i know there is no neg marking in nmat, but what are marks allotted per questions.?

and what is the cutoff that normally goes?

is the paper simple or moderate to tough like cat?

if i take the paper more than once , would i have to pay registration fee again?

Hey pus.. Really helpful article covering all the NMAT related information at one place. 😃

http://www.mindworkzz.in/nmat-2015-.aspx

Hi,

I was filling out the registration form for NMAT-2015 and was wondering if it is necessary to fill out all preferences i.e. Preference1, 2 and 3 in the Registration form? Please do let me know.

Thanks

Hey has anyone been able to schedule NMAT 2015 yet???? form me the link does not have any details:(

Just scheduled the nmat test...the query is only after giving my first attempt will i be able to book slot for second attempt or is there any procedure for booking it earlier ?

2 doubts:

1)was it necessary to have our signature on the photograph uploaded?

2)do we have to upload our signature digitally?

Guys, what is the difference between the MBA at Bombay campus and PGDBM at Hyderabad and Bangalore campus? Is there any eligibility to apply for PGDBM at Hyderabad and Bangalore?

Can any one suggest that NMAT is worth to spend 14 lakh of fee, Can it provide better career aspect after spending these many bucks. 

is training period counted in the experience?

Guys, 

NMAT says that rescheduling date can be selected only after 15 days of your attempt. So if I take my exam in the last 15 days of the window, I won't be able to make a second or third attempt?

what is the cutoff generally for bangalore campus?

any idea how do they check ur work ex??

do they need pay slips or a letter from company would suffice??

any idea where i could get some good mock nmat papers??

any book or any website....

When will we get the admit card by email ? Any idea ?

Hi Guys,

I'm not able to locate where to schedule the date after submitting the application form..Please tell me where i can find that!

Puys...Please help

While selecting MBA Programmes Preferences, I see like this...

1. MBA Programmes, 2. PGDM Bengaluru, 3. PGDM Hyderabad

Nothing is mentioned about Mumbai Programs. Are those MBA programs, for MUMBAI Campus ?

I am interested in Finance (Mumbai Campus). But i can't find it there.

Please help. Thanks in advance 😃

Guys.. are u planning to take nmat before or after CAT ??

How to prepare for NMAT?? Where could I get previous year papers?