[OFFICIAL] NIAM, Jaipur PGDM(ABM) Admission 2019-21

All official information regarding admissions and admission related queries will be addressed and answered.

What is the minimum cutoff for OBC category students of CAT and CMAT exam???

What is the Highest package and avg. package this year at niam plz....

How will I be notified about my application, as I have filled the form offline??..... Also there was no form no. So if I have to send my cmat scorecard , what should I mention ?

is the 75 percentile in cmat  enough for get admission in it in gen catg.????

Will 224 =76.88 score through cmat will fetch a shortlisting process in Niam.Iam a graduate from agriculture

will we recieve some kind of confirmation mail that our application has reached

General category, Cat 45 percentile, 9 months work ex, can I get called? From niam, naarm for gd pi

Hello guys i had got 124 marks in cmat abd i belong to agri graduate so i had chance getting into niam or not

What kind of attested is required in cat scorecard, self attested or by gazetted officer?

@CCS_NIAM If the count is on basis of cmat than it will be multiplied with 34. Does that mean he/she can get a max of 34.

What is the application fee for pwd candidate

what is the average and highest package at NIAM ?

I filled my online niam application and downloaded it .After Downloading my filled application , I Saw a mistake in address.I can't change it. Shall I rewrite over the printed copy ? Any suggestions plz

I filled application form but when i downloaded nothing was printed on it. it is like blank application form .and when i am trying to apply new from then DD alredy exist.. pls help regarding this .  i also got regitration no.

CMAT: 54 percentile , OBC candidate HSLC: 71 HS : 68 B.sc. Biotechnology : 67 Will i get a call from NIAM ? Please comment

Cmat =91 percentaile 10 th =82 12th=76 Graduation=73 What are my chances for call ? And I send my application but didn't get any confirmation mail

Got 47.7 percentile in cmat and category - general, background - agriculture, is there any chance for me to got admission into niam

One of my friend got 43 percentile in cat, background - agriculture, category - sc, is there any for him to get admission into niam??

I don't get any conformation mail from NIAM about submission of application form . How can i know that my application form is submitted or not ? @CCS_NIAM Please respond