Join the discussion on MET Mumbai PGDM Admission 2021-23 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.
Mumbai Educational Trust, Mumbai
The MET Institute of Management, Mumbai, was established by the Mumbai Educational Trust in the year 1989. Since its establishment, the school has been offering quality management education in various specialsiations. Their faculty members are highly experienced and students stand to gain tremendously from their experience and knowledge.
About the Program
MET offers a Post Graduate Diploma in Management with a specialsiation in e-business. This program has been designed to equip the students with latest knowledge and skills to master the challenges posed by the e-commerce industry. The PGDM program is recognized by AICTE and Maharashtra Government.
• Name of the program: Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
• Fees: Rs. 4.05 Lakhs per annum. Students will get a free laptop at the time of payment of admission fees.
• Scholarships: Available on need cum merit basis for two students.
• Duration: 2 years full-time.
• Last Date for registration: NA
• Eligibility criteria:
– 50% aggregate marks in undergraduate degree from a recognized university in India. The minimum duration of the degree should be 3 years.
– Final year students can also apply subject to providing proof of “Pass” result before commencement of the program.
– Proficiency in MS Office is essential.
• Admission process:
1. Candidates must register on the website of MET.
2. Written Exam Score (MH-CET, CMAT, XAT, CAT, ATMA, GMAT, MAT) + Aptitude Questions and Statement of Purpose – SOP on video (Online Interview only if required) + Academics Performance + Other Parameters
• Placement details: Students have received placement offers as high as Rs. 15.5 Lacs per annum. Companies that participate in the placement session include 99acres, ICICI Bank, Nielse, Aditya Birla Retail, Zee Entertainment, Reliance Industries Limited amongst several other prominent names.