[Official] Masters Union School Business Admission Cohort 2022 | PaGaLGuY

Award winning & community driven Master-Led Courses

Join the official discussion group of Masters Union.

Applied Finance KPMG in India
For students and young professionals looking to kickstart a career in finance, this is a fully hands-on & placement-targeted programme with an integrated virtual internship at KPMG in India. It intends to fill gaps in most BCom, BBA or even MBA curriculums.

1. All classes are led by KPMG in India team and leadership

2. 6 months virtual internship for hands-on learning

3. Private Discord channels to enable peer networking

4. Live online classes with on-campus events

To Know more about the course - Get Certified in Applied Finance and Intern at KPMG in India

What's the cutoff GRE/CAT?

Has anyone interviewed yet?

https://chat.....com/FCUho71No9eIK6Vx0iSLSo

Guys join this .... group, was shared in Live chat of youtube.

• Joining now!

0 voters

Has anyone got an interview call yet?

Cut off for GRE, GMAT,CAT

Has anyone received any update regarding interview dates.

Is there any WhatsApp group for this? And what is percentile of people who are applying for it?

Please share the WhatsApp group

Has anyone received any response from the admissions team yet? Round 1 selection process has ended today.

Can anyone share the link to the Whatsapp group?

I received a mail that i have not been selected for the next round. Below is my profile, can anyone suggest me where I am lacking please!! 10th - 80% 12th - 79% BBA - 3.5/4 No work ex. GMAT 710 Response will be much appreciated.

Just an observation: 1. They have removed the list of companies for recruitment on their website. (Which they were claiming would be offering min 14 lacs). 2. A month ago there were 5 banks on thier website for the education loan and now there is only 1, others have revoked their offers for masters union.

hi all

any group for converts on whats-app?

Any one got an interview call for 2nd round

I have been been awarded the offer letter on 4th july- 2days after interview.. any groups for selected people?

Cut off this year of cat

Guys anyone planning to apply for CO22?

Guys I've created an applicants group for Masters Union CO2022. Kindly join if you've applied or planning to apply. https://chat.........com/EwiJyGdUCG54n9z64megdW

Has anyone recieved interview invite for round 1 applications for CO22?