[Official] M S Ramaiah Institute of Management (MSRIM), Bangalore - Official Queries

Dear Puys, I am introducing the Official query thread of M S Ramaiah Institute of Management (MSRIM) Bangalore. It is an an autonomous institute approved by AICTE (since 1995). 16 batches of students have passed out from the institute a…

here we go.....i got 92% in feb mat,b.tech,8 months exp in family business...i want the
1.scope of my admission?
2.placement track record?
3.least,average and highest packages offered?
4.fee?

what is average package offered at the campus? no. of student placed?

sir,
i would like to know certain things like
1 hostel fees
2 when will the classes commence ?

sir, i have a laptop already with me.Can i use it for the pgdm programme. will i get any reduction in fee if i use my personal laptop.

regards,
vishnu

here we go.....i got 92% in feb mat,b.tech,8 months exp in family business...i want the
1.scope of my admission?
2.placement track record?
3.least,average and highest packages offered?
4.fee?

The policy of our institute and also an essential criterion for PG courses that the candidate have a minimum of 50% in graduation, 550 / 500 & above in MAT Exam and 50 percentile and above in CAT / XAT exams.

The eligible students have to go through an internal admission process consisting of Written Test (for English and General Knowledge proficiency), Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Based on their performance the selection will be made.

Our Next GD / PI process is scheduled on 29th and 30th March 2012.

The total fees for all the courses are Rs. 5.75 Lakhs. It includes Laptop, Text Books for all four Semesters, Uniform Regular and Special, Tuition Fees, Examination Fees, Health Insurance , ID card, Placements Training and Facilities, Industrial Visits, Outbound Training, Computer Lab & Library facility.

The institute has an enviable track record of 100% placements in the last 5 years. Last year average package was 4 lakh and the highest package was 7 lakhs.

how is the gd pi process in MSRIM ?What comes under the written test ?is there be GK questions?how was the gd conducted?what were asked in pi?what is a good score in MAT for this college?my gd pi is on 30th of march?What strategies should be adopted for gd pi & what should d preparations?plz help me out

What about pgcet which is being conducted by KEA???

MSRIM and MSRIT are one and the same or what??

regards
joker

What about pgcet which is being conducted by KEA???

MSRIM and MSRIT are one and the same or what??

regards
joker

Writing PGCET gives you admission to MSRIT not MSRIM.

Msrit offers mba under VTU.

Msrim offers PGDM (Autonomous)

sir,
Could you please explain the advantage of pgdm @ MSRIM.what was the placement record of pgdm course during past years when compared to mba in msrim.
I came to know that during previous years msrim provided pgdbm.Does this course have any difference to the pgdm course.

regards.
vishnu

HI I have been seleceted for MBA from Mysore Univ in M S Ramaiah I want PGDM (Auto) only
Please help in this regards..Can i get PGDM (Auto) if seats are left .....I have to decide with in few days only.
Please reply ASAP...I have to consider other option also.
Thanks in Advance!!!

hii..got into ms ramayya inst of management atonomous....whichh one is beter msrim autonomous or msrim aima...plz give me reply its urgent

I have been seleceted for MBA under Mysore Univ but I preffered PGDM (Auto).

Is MBA under mysore uniersity good enough ??

Is there any way I can ask for my chances in PGDM(auto) or put me in a waiting list rather ?

Please help in this.

Thank you.

*And I am not getting enough details for MSRMI in their website.

sir,
Could you please explain the advantage of pgdm @ MSRIM.what was the placement record of pgdm course during past years when compared to mba in msrim.
I came to know that during previous years msrim provided pgdbm.Does this course have any difference to the pgdm course.

regards.
vishnu

Pgdm is msrim is same as pgdm inn any b-school, there is no special "advantage" to it.
As claimed by the institute there have been 100% placements with an average package of 4 LPA.

Pgdbm is same as pgdm, so there is nothing to worry.
I have been seleceted for MBA under Mysore Univ but I preffered PGDM (Auto).

Is MBA under mysore uniersity good enough ??

Is there any way I can ask for my chances in PGDM(auto) or put me in a waiting list rather ?

Please help in this.

Thank you.

*And I am not getting enough details for MSRMI in their website.

MSRIM says that all three courses are treated equally, so i think Mysore MBA must be alright.

Contact the chairman of admissions to clarify if there can be any course change.
HI I have been seleceted for MBA from Mysore Univ in M S Ramaiah I want PGDM (Auto) only
Please help in this regards..Can i get PGDM (Auto) if seats are left .....I have to decide with in few days only.
Please reply ASAP...I have to consider other option also.
Thanks in Advance!!!

For any change of preference, contact the chairman of admissions.

Stop spamming multiple posts and help keep the thread clean.
For any change of preference, contact the chairman of admissions.

Stop spamming multiple posts and help keep the thread clean.

hi could u give me contact no of the admission officer

Hi I have been shortlisted for the Autonomous Course on Feb 22nd (First Process)

I just wanted to know whether our own faculty checks our exams answer sheets or it goes somewhere else for evaluation ?
And why the number of students selected for autonomous course in march process is a bit less viz-a-viz the number of students selected in Feb process ?

By the way I was really impressed by the quality of faculty in MSRIM. They were really helpful during my selection process. :)

anyone else from Lucknow , Kanpur , Delhi etc joining MSRIM this year ?

Regards

sir,
My friend is having a very low mat score.He is looking for management quota admission.I would like to know whether Msrim take students through management quota,If yes could you please provide me with the details of persons to be contacted for getting admission@Msrim.

regards,
vishnu

sir,
i have been selected for PGDM AIMA . As i was been asked to deposit a sum of 50k in process of registration as/before on 10th day of selection that is 10th april 2012 , so in context to that i wanted to ask that whether i can get 2 days in extension for deposition of 50,000 as i have some problem . i would be very comfortable to deposit my registration fee on 12th of april 2012.

sir,
I have some doubts regarding the documents that are to be submitted for admission.In the provisional letter, its given that we need to submit only provisional certificate/course certificate along with the original mark lists.

Should i have to submit Migration Certificate also along with the above documents?i have been selected for pgdm automonous @Msrim.