[Official] ISME 2012-14 Admission Queries - by ISME Admission Team

Dear Puys On behalf of Pagalguy team, I would like to introduce the Official Admission Query thread of ISME Bangalore (for 2012-14 Admission). ISME is one of the top business schools in India located at Bangalore (According to various …

Dear Puys

On behalf of Pagalguy team, I would like to introduce the Official Admission Query thread of ISME Bangalore (for 2012-14 Admission).

ISME is one of the top business schools in India located at Bangalore (According to various b-school ranking surveys). Students of ISME are employed in top multi- nationals in India and abroad.
On behalf of ISME, the following representatives will be taking your queries:
Pallavi Jain Garg, Director Admissions - (PG User ID - @[597573:ismeexcel])
Kalley B, Sr Manager Admissions - (PG User ID - @[597571:contactisme])
Khelchandra Das, Manager Admissions - (PG User ID - @[597599:ismeadmissions])

Through this thread, you will be able to interact with their admission team on - important application parameters, eligibility, important dates, pedagogy, current batch profile, students, placements, etc.

For all personal queries (like profiling), please use the Instant Messaging option.

All the best!

Soumik Ganguly (Pagalguy-HQ)

Whts criteria u r having for admission??? placements also...?

@[552892:erpunit21]: ISME Admission process has become very competitive over the last year. The main criteria for admissions are: 1) Academic Records (average % score of 10th, 12th and graduation); CAT percentile 2) Communication Skills 3) Extracurricular activities 4) Work experience 5) Performance in GDPI.

ISME has always had exceptional placements. Over 95% of the current class has already been placed 8 months before graduation. Some of the companies that came to the campus this year were:

99acres.com

King Lai

Accenture

L&T; Infotech

Amazon India

Mahindra Holidays & Resorts Pvt. Ltd.

American Express

Maplecode Consulting

ANZ

Neev Technologies

Axis Bank

Omega Healthcare Services

BharthiAirtel

Religare Securities Ltd

British Biologicals

Simplilearn Solutions

Capgemini

Sterling Holidays

CITI Bank

Unilever

Edelweiss

Yodlee Infotech

Ernst & Young

And many more

IndiaMart.com

Follow @[597573:ismeexcel] to get the latest happenings at ISME.

cat cutoff %cile cut off last year...???

ISME looks at the average of the percentages of 10th, 12th and graduation and CAT percentile. We believe that the average score of the four items reflects a better reflection of candidates academic ability. While the cut-off for the average score of the four items is 70%, exceptions are made for students who have superior work experience or communications skills or extracurricular activities.

What is the Interview process?? Is there any GD Session?? I heard that you have entirely different Process?? Kindly Let me know??

@billiri

Greetings from ISME!

Please send us the filled Application form with all the relevant documents enclosed as ISME employs a rolling admissions process--meaning all applications are generally reviewed in chronological order according to the date they were completed.Yes, along with the essay writing there will be GD session too.

Kindly visit our website www.isme.in to download the Application Form or contact us at [email protected]/[email protected] for any clarification.

Best wishes,
Team Admissions
@erpunit21

Greetings from ISME!

ISME admission process focuses on how the candidate has excelled in the following areas 창€“ academic, extra-curricular, work experience, communication skills, intellect, leadership abilities and creativity. While we prefer students who have a CAT score of over 70 percentile or over 600 in GMAT, we accept other scores; but the admission criterion is more stringent.

Best Wishes,
Team Admissions

Hello there,

would like to know from the seniors, hw was your stay in ISME, they have writen in the website and everywhere that they have bank tie ups, whether they have any tie ups with the bank if so, which are the banks they are tied up, is there any special discounted rate for loan processing for ISME please reply honestly.

The companies who are visiting your campus, has signed any MOU with ISME, if any what are those mou's, boss don't feel bad i am asking lot of questions since i have to take decesion, please help me.

@loosers

Greetings from ISME!

All students are provided with comfortable hostel around the ISME Campus. There are separate hostels for boys and girls. All required facilities with round the clock security have been provided. The entire hostel is Wi-Fi enabled to provide an uninterrupted learning environment outside the class.

Yes, Institutional approval for education loans from Bank of India, Central Bank of India and other nationalized banks. Special discounted rate for loan processing is not granted.

Best wishes,
Team Admissions

@loosers

Greetings from ISME!

We appreciated your valuable questions and encourage to feel free to contact us for any queries.

As NVT Group's industry connections with 500 international companies around ISME campus, the management consulting project work, the intensive course work, extra-curricular activities and career management skills that ISME provides its students prepares the students to apply and get excellent placements in India and abroad. The center provides 100% placement support to the students throughout their professional career.

Best wishes,
Team Admissions

Hi ISME

How would you consider who is experience? Is there any diffrent process for experienced?

Hi Admission Team,

I have a questions, like i am hearing NABET for a long time from students, i would like to know whether it is any foreign affiliation, we will be getting the MBA certificate from outside india university, whether it is recognised in India, whether we will get Govt jobs, can we go for further studies like Phd etc., any overseas assignement is there..........

whether we will be getting MBA or PGPM, if PGPM please let me know the difference between the 2, i am getting confused.

i heard that ur course is for 18 months, how it is programmed, because an MBA

is for 2 years but how u r managing within 18 months, i wanted to understand pls ellaborate

would like to know more about ur placements, how many co's visited last year, what was the highest package, what is the lowest package